02 || Ice Skating Date

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Are you ready?" the Cristallian girl asked her boyfriend as his brown eyes stared at the ice floor

"Are you ready?" the Cristallian girl asked her boyfriend as his brown eyes stared at the ice floor. The room was cold and a constant freezing breeze would cause him goosebumps every time he separated his arms from their hug hold. It was cold.

"No" he watched the white freezing ground as people around them easily moved over it some sliding and another jumping. Some even did flip tricks that Carter was very much unamused by.

"It's really easy, i promise" she held out her hand for him to take as she stood on the ice her skaters on with a sharp silver blade. "You control ice. It's easy for you to say" Peter grumbled his lips turning a pale pink from their usual rosy color.

"I would take some cold away, but then it could get warm in here that may crack the ice" she explained the reason as to why she doesn't do anything about the cold.

"Are you seriously unbothered by this cold?" Peter asked her. He knew Carter liked cold and well it was amusing when she was only wearing some pants and a shirt with her hair up and nothing else. No gloves, no jacket.

The woman in the lobby who attended their entrance to the place asked if she needed a jacket, but she gave him a plane no. She liked cold after all, so it didn't bother her at all. Besides, it wasn't that cold.

Peter was just being a little more dramatic since he wasn't in such cold environments all the time. "Nope. Now come on. One round?" she holds up her index finger with a pout as she looked at him with puppy eyes.

It was actually Peter's idea to come to this place since he thought it would be fun to skate with someone that controlled ice. But it seems like he hadn't thought it through at all. It was her mother's help he had gotten when he asked her to help him get ideas to take Carter out on a date.

"Okay" he says as he steps on the ice. You'd expect for him to fall down, but thanks to his spider-sense he caught himself as he fell to the ground knees hitting the ice. Carter gasped helping him up. "Are you okay?" she asked him.