06 || Snow

-3rd person's P.O.V-

As they all let sink what just happened the Wizard stood up. "We gotta turn the ship around" he says like it's the most logical thing to do.

"Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan" the man with a gym suit says in a sarcastic voice.

The Cristallian girl walks over to Peter who was just ignored by a cape and stands next to him. He turns to her and secretly high fives her.

"No, I want to protect the stone"

"And I want you to thank me. Now, go ahead. I'm listening" Stark didn't seem like he wanted to get even more involved in this fight, but just like Carter and Peter they had people to go back to In Earth.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Carter frowned at that rude comment and weird not an apology.

They did help him stop getting tortured. "Who just saved you magical ass? Me" Starks says.

"Actually Peter" Carter whispered to which Peter smiled but told her to not speak as it would cause a little more commotion causing.

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet" the magical man says. Carter did nodding thinking of the same thing.

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you, you refused"

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you" Strange says.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut, billions of miles from Earth with no backup"

"We're back up" Peter raised his hand grabbing Carter's and doing the same.

"No, you're a stowaway. The adults are talking" Stark clarifies to Peter.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?" Dr. Strange asks.

"No, I'm Peter by the way" Peter introduces himself and clarifies.

"Doctor Strange" the man says Carter finally knowing his name although it sounded more like a comics' name.

"Oh, you're using a made-up name. Um, I'm Spider-man then" Spider-man says and Carter shakes her head laughing a little.

When she noticed the man was now staring at her she sighed.

"Carter" he seemed to except her to tell him her made-up name. "Oh I don't have a-"

"Snow" Peter cuts her off smiling. "Her hero name is Snow" he was planning on telling her that for months now. They had been fighting small crimes at home and she often would join him.