PROLOGUE

-Carter's P.O.V-

It's been a few months since that fight with Liz's dad. And as much as I'd say that, that was a tragedy I'd also say I was proud of Peter for catching his first-ever real bad guy.

He was happy when we got home and found a package with Tony Stark's initials outside saying that the suit belonged to him.

And it truly did belong to him because I mean nobody would pull it off better than him. Peter was happy to see he was back on the game with his fresh once again new suit.

He couldn't keep wearing that onesie for saving people I wouldn't let him.

But where we had left off last time, his aunt May discovered about him being Spider-Man and well she didn't really take it that well.

First, she was mad, then she was upset, then disappointed, and lastly proud. She had too many emotions for me to know which one she was choosing to use.

That took me to also tell her about me and my mom being from another planet.

She was shocked, we were practically aliens if I'm being honest. I came from another planet which made me someone from out of her atmosphere.

She creeped out completely, no joke. May fainted.

My mom also freaked out about having someone else know about us when we were supposed undercover. But being May the one knowing, who was like my moms' sister and best friend, she accepted it.

They learned the truth and now every time Peter goes off to save the neighborhood, they rant about how he should keep safe.

I'm not playing hero though. I still don't like them, but just Spider-Man. He's a fair guy and well my boyfriend obviously.

I won't lie, I do help him sometimes by giving him some advantage in his crime scenes times. But usually, I'm there just to watch. Peter had gotten over the fact that I needed protection 24/7. Not completely did he not want me to be safe, but he has let me be in some actions without constantly being worried about me.

I once yelled at him that I am practically an alien on earth, what more can he expects then this world people.

What I did know, was that earth wouldn't only be attacked by humans but also outer space others.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Guess who made a book 2! "SNOWFALL" is a book i didn't think I'd publish any time soon but i think ya'll deserve the second book because of how sweet y'all are. Carter and Peter are now in "Infinity War" and I'm a little nervous about this one! What would you peeps like to read on this one? I'm curious.

This prologue was pretty short but it was explaining a little of what happened after the first book. I think Carter and Peter need a ship name so if you got one, please comment! Cause I'm blank :) If you'd like go check out my other stories!

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe, stay healthy, stay home <3

Follow me on my Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!