05 || Saving The Wizard

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It has been 8 years since Carter knew of space. Since she's been to it. Earth has become a planet she's attached to. A place she enjoys and now loves. But even though she loved it, she still missed her cold planet.

There was even a time that her young self would fly around in spaceships on her planet with kids her age. She wasn't allowed to leave the atmosphere of Cristallo but she would always get close enough. And of course later on there'd be a pep talk about doing so.

Carter and Peter managed to get out of the engine area and deeper inside the ship. And as she overlooked she spot Tony Stark.

She tapped Peter and pointed over. 'Okay' he mouthed and as they waited for the right moment the magic cape made its appearance.

"Wow, you're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Stark jokes.

Peter then slowly hangs from a web now him making his appearance.

"Yeah, uh...speaking of loyalty" he says.

"What the..." the adult says amused that he was on the ship.

"I know what you're gonna say-"

"You should not be here" Stark growls.

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it" they started arguing.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about shooting a web..." Peter tried to speak.

"And now I gotta hear it" Tony was not happy.

"And it kinda stuck to the side of the ship," Carter rolled her eyes at that lie. It was obvious that didn't happen. "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way"

"God damn it" Stark cursed in annoyance.

"So if anything it's kinda your fault that I'm here" Carter has never seen such a conversation and well she had to hold back a laugh.

"What did you just say?" Stark asked pointing at him angrily.

"I take that back" Peter stutters. "And now I'm here in space"

"Yeah right, where I didn't want you to be" the man says and Carter still didn't move from her hideout. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. Do you hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through"

"No, I did think this through-"

"You could not have possibly thought this through" Stark was responsible for the kid and he didn't want anyone risking their life nevertheless Peter. Who has grown on him.