14 || Hallway Memory

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Peter wait" Carter called her boyfriend as he went to go out the door ready for school as she hurried to put the books inside her bag. The boy with doe eyes glanced at her motioning her to hurry.

"Snow, we'll be late" he whines making her roll her eyes finally done and quickly grabs her phone on the way standing next to him with crossed arms. "The only reason we're going late is that you insisted to watch the Star Wars movies" she says making him playfully glare at her.

"It was worth it"

"I don't like Star Wars. I've been to space and it's not all like that" Carter was a very picky person for movies. some movies didn't even have the spark for her to like them at all. Peter had to beg her to watch them again since he always tries to get her to watch them all the time.

She's watched all of them as request as Ned and Peter but no matter how many times pass, she still isn't convinced by what they love so much about them. They'd have good stuff here and there and the plots are good but it doesn't have, again, the spark it needed for her to watch them with excitement.

Peter sighed. "I want to go to space" his smile shined brightly as she gave him raised eyebrows. "We can't" she opened the door and he held it over her head so she could pass. The white-haired girl did and he pouted.

"Why not?" he asked.

Carter walked through the hall to the living room with Peter behind her. The walls of her house were painted a baby blue request from her mother and had picture frames hang up.

"Because you can't breathe up there just like everyone else" she pointed up meaning space and his shoulder slumped down. Carter sighed stopping before they could fully enter the living room and turned to him. "You can" he shrugged.

Carter grabbed his hand and he pulled her closer in making her smile and look up at his face that showed disappointment that he couldn't visit such an awesome and big place like space. "I can but not for that long. Anyways I wouldn't know how to get you out there without having you die" she put her hand over his chest and Peter grabbed it.

His much bigger hand warmed her smaller cold one and nodded. He looked and sounded like a little kid. "Fine" his bottom lip pouted out and Carter grinned leaning up and kissing his soft lips. They were very kissable and who knew Peter Parker was such an amazing kisser.

She bit his bottom lip making him smirk and put both of his hands on her lower back as they leaned on the wall kissing. Her hands wrapped around his neck as they made him shiver a little because of the small mist of cold she let out. When they kissed Carter usually let her hands under his shirt while he pulled her in closer if possible.

As they pulled away Carter let out a small breath of cold smoke coming out of it making them laugh. "Sorry about that" she mumbles and he shakes his head. "Nah don't worry"

With happy smiles they grab each other's hands intertwining their fingers and continues out the hallway. Once in the open area, Airis looked at her daughter and Peter. The guy she trusted her daughter's life with. She always liked the kid, very polite and funny. Smart too.

"Ready for school?" she asked and they both nod happily she hadn't gone to check on why were they taking so long to come out of the bedroom and not catch them in the hallway.

"Yup, I'll just take this sandwich and we're we'll be on our way" Carter says grabbing the food from the plate and then grabbing the other plate beside it and passing it to Peter who took the bread and she placed the object back on the table.

Airis put both her hands on her hips. "You have to eat more than that. I made eggs and ham" she motions to the other things on the plate and Carter shared a look with Peter who looked at the time and shook his head.

"Sorry mom, no time" she says and kisses her mother's cheek.

"Thank you, Airis!" Peter says finally calling her by her name as she's told him many times to do so and opened the front door. "Bye Peter, bye Amaani" she very few times would call Carter by her birth name. They had to keep the fake profile but when she was serious about something she'd call her by the name given to her in Cristallo.

Carter smiles brightly and they both ran out the door. "I so wish this place had an elevator" she says and they both ran down the many stairs making Peter nod his head who was two steps before her.

"Hold tight!" he says to her grabbing her waist and shooting a web on the ceiling and them going through the middle of the stairs to reach the bottom a lot faster. Carter giggled as the wind blew her hair all over the place and also held tight as he asked since she had finally gotten used to this but still did as he asked.

Most of their days consisted of this. Either getting late to school or being way too early that they could hang around the town. They liked to stick to their abilities hobbies where they would either swing with Peter's web, fly with Carter, or do both and race. They were truly happy being themselves and together.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

I had to put a Cater flashback since they deserved more time together and Carter had a moment she loved and it also was connected to space. Also, the next chapter is the last chapter and I'm so excited!

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!