03 || Spaceship

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Carter day on the bus a seat for herself as she lay with her legs across it

Carter day on the bus a seat for herself as she lay with her legs across it. She was laughing at the joke Ned had said. "You're ridiculous" her voice rang through both boys.

Peter laughed watching the white-haired girl smile at the joke. They had had a very hard night saving some people two nights ago and now they were back to being normal kids on a school bus.

They were on a trip. "So Peter, about two nights ago. I want to keep it clear that I don't want to play hero" Carter touched a serious subject that they had been speaking of while waiting for the bus to start.

"I know, Snow but," Peter made sure that no one was close to hear on them. "But why?"

Carter shook her head looking away at the window for a small moment. Her blue eyes widen when she saw a big spaceship far away. Peter senses it too when his hairs stand up and he turned around.

The couple looked at each other. "No" Carter says to which Peter gives her pleasing eyes.

"Snow, please" he begged her and she shook her head. She did not like to do Hero stuff she hated heroes for all she knows and even if this seemed like a situation that involved space she was not happy about it.

And don't call her selfish but she's got personal reasons as to why she doesn't want to be a hero.

"Peter was supposed to be here, they're going to have suspicions about us disappearing in the middle of traffic on a school bus" she whispers at him.

Peter then grabbed her hand. "Snow they need us" he begged again and gave her the puppy eyes that sparkled his brown big eyes.

She huffed in annoyance when he did that. "Fine. We need a distraction to get out" she tells him to which he smiled pecking her lips making her blush and turned to Ned.

She then froze the zipper of her bag so nobody would try and steal anything from inside. She had books in there but still, her mother would kill her if she lost them.