Chapter 10: Kill the Hideout

Leone POV

"MAMA!" (y/n) shouted as he rocketed into my stomach knocking me to the ground, "Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" I said as I held the back of my head, "Hi." he said sweetly, "Welcome home baby. I've missed you so much." I said as I held him close, "Auntie dead." I said, "Akane's dead?!" I said, "Not dead yet, just immensely exhausted." Akane said, "Who knew a toddler could have so much energy!" she said, "Literally everyone." I said, "Shut up." she said as she passed out, "(y/n) she's not drunk, but..." I said as I handed him a marker and we began drawing on her face, "You two are evil." Lubbock said, "You next." (y/n) said with a gleam in his eye.

"So what happened to Ragnarok?" I asked, suddenly flames burst from (y/n)'s hand and the sword appeared before returning to a tattoo, "Nice. That's way less suspicious than an infant with a sword." I said, "WHO THE HELL IS THE DEAD MAN WHO DREW ON MY FACE!" Akane shouted angrily, "AND WHY A FREAKING CAT?!" she shouted making (y/n) and I laugh.

(y/n) POV

Later that night Akame, Lubbock, and Tatsumi came home and they had a party, but Auntie made me go to bed with her, she was still mad about Mama and me drawing on her.

I woke up in the middle of the night to some weird guy standing over me with a knife, "Potty." I said as I set the man on fire and woke auntie up, "What is it?" Auntie asked, "potty." I said, "Alright come on." she said as she picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, I burned anyone who got in the way, and auntie crushed them under her heel, "Damn it Stylish why did you have to make so many of these weird pawns?" she yawned.

"All better?" auntie asked, "Yeah." I said as she helped me wash my hands before we went back to bed, but on the way back we fell over and couldn't move, "IM GONNA CASTRATE HIM WITH A RUSTY SPOON!" auntie said angrily, "LEVIATHAN!" she shouted as her armor formed and she forced herself to stand, "WHERE IS HE! HOW DARE THAT PSYCHO USE HIS WEIRD DRUGS ON ME AND MY NEPHEW! I NEVER LIKED THE WAY HE LOOKED AT YOU FOR A SECOND!" she said angrily, "Scary." I said.