Chapter 3: The rising star

(y/n) POV

"Gama?" I said, "Oh (y/n) your up already? Your mother is out on a job right now so go play somewhere." Grandma said as I climbed onto her lap, "Who that?" I asked as I pointed at a picture, "That was one of my subordinates back when I was with the Imperial Army. Her name is Akane." She said as she held up the picture.

" She said as she held up the picture

Akane POV

"Your late Akane." Ogre said, "That's GENERAL Akane to you, Captain Ogre." I said, "Whatever little girl, one of these days someone'll put you in your place." He said, "Watch your tone, or do you need a reminder of what my Imperial Arms can do, I can take your other eye if you want." I said as I raised my sword.

"Tell me, kid, why are you here?" He asked, "Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see the minister

"Tell me, kid, why are you here?" He asked, "Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see the minister." I said, "I meant why are you in the army." He said, "Well originally it was for my sister, but now I only want one thing." I said, "And what's that?" He asked, "I want to personally see every member of Night Raid head's on a pike. I want to make that bitch Akame suffer, I want to kill her." I said, "What makes you so special? We all want Night Raid dead." He said, "She killed my sister and her family, but I could care less about that. She had it coming, her and her terrible children. I want her dead because she took my favorite nephew, she took my (y/n)." I said as I walked away slashing my sword to my side before sheathing it, the slash cut the wings off a distant butterfly and put a deep cut in the nearby wall.

"You wanted to see me, minister?" I said, "Ah yes Akane, I have an acquaintance who has a...certain interest in dangerous women. I'd like for you to accompany him to a party he's hosting tonight." He said, "THAT'S WHY YOU CALLED ME ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE CAPITOL!" I yelled as I kicked him, "Tell me why I shouldn't cut it off you and watch you slowly bleed out right now." I said as I pointed my sword at his crotch, "Because I know some information about a certain child you've been so desperately trying to avenge." He said, "If you know something about my nephew you're going to tell me now or else you will personally find out why I'm called the angel of death." I said, "He's still alive." He said.

'He's alive. My precious nephew is alive.' I thought, "My my aren't you distracted." My "date" said as he tried to touch my butt, "Hey I don't think the lady wants to talk to you!" A man said as he grabbed my hand and walked me away.