Chapter 2: New member

Leone POV

It's been three years since I had become (y/n)'s mother and raising a toddler with an Imperial Arms is like trying to get Akame to stop eating; it's impossible. But it's not all bad, he's actually gotten really sweet, and practically everything he does is adorable so I'm fine with his occasional adorable temper tantrums. "Mama." (y/n) said as he tugged on my pant leg, "Hey sweetie, how's my little cub doing?" I said as I picked him up and he hid his face in my chest, "See something in there you like or something?" I asked, "WHERE IS HE?!" Mine yelled angrily, "What did you do this time?" I asked as she walked into the room with us, she had a big black dot on her left eye and cat whiskers drawn on her face, I snickered a bit, "THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE!" Mine yelled as she rushed at us, "(y/n) do the thing." I said, "Owie."(y/n) said softly, suddenly Akame jump kicked Mine in the face, "My (y/n)." Akame said as she stood up, "Alright bud I've gotta go, be good for Akame." I said as I kissed his forehead and sat him down.

Akame POV

"Come on (y/n) is that all you've got?" Bulat said as (y/n) spun around after slashing at him with his little wooden sword, he laughed when he fell down. To him, this was all just a game, playtime, but we were really training him. Acclimating him to combat and swordplay. There were moments where he got mad and he was far more aggressive, almost to the point where he could have drawn blood. "Ok (y/n) I want you to either block or dodge this." Bulat said as (y/n) got up, the next thing the poor boy knows Bulat hits him in the head, it wasn't a hard hit or anything, but it was enough to surprise him. "Owie." (y/n) said as he rubbed the top of his head, "My (y/n)!" I said I jump kicked Bulat in the face, "THE HELL AKAME!" Bulat yelled, "(y/n) let's go eat." I said as I got up and dusted myself off before picking him up, "OK!" He said happily as I walked away with him.

"Mama!" (y/n) said as he pointed at the drawing of Leone he just made, "That's very good (y/n)." I said as I resisted the urge to eat his food.

(y/n) POV

"I'M HOME!" Mama announced, "MAMA!" I said happily as I ran to my mother, "Hey there sweetie, were you a good boy for Akame?" She asked as she picked me up, "Yeah!" I said, "Look what I got you!" She said as she handed me a knife.

"LEONE!" The others yelled, "Relax it's not real it's just a toy. See the plastic blade retracts in." Mama said as she pushed on the blade making it go in.

Leone POV

"Ok sweetie it's time for bed." I said as I tucked (y/n) into bed, "Not sleepy." (y/n) said softly, "Sure your not." I said as I kissed his forehead, "Goodnight sweetie." I said softly as I shut off the light and walked away.

I spent the rest of that night reading up on tomorrow night's job.

"Did you really have to bring the kid?" Lubbock said, "Yes! There's no one to watch him since we're all here!" I said, "Mama." (y/n) said, "Don't worry sweetie Mama's gonna go end this quickly so we can go home." I said as I jumped off the strings.

(y/n) POV

"Mama." I said as I tried to follow my mother, "LUBBOCK WATCH HIM!" Mine yelled as she grabbed me, suddenly Lubbock made a leash around me with his strings so I couldn't go anywhere. "Happy now?!" Lubbock snapped, "I'd be happier if you'd shut up." Mine said as she shot her gun.

"Ok let's go!" Mama said as she picked me up. "HUGH WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" A boy shouted as we jumped into the shadow-filled streets. 

The next morning Akame woke me up and made me breakfast, "Mama?" I asked, "Leone's busy this morning." Akame said as she ate her food.

"That's Akame, she's our resident wild child." Mama said, I couldn't hear what they said, I was on the other side of Akame's dinner coloring. Suddenly Akame picked me up, "Come on we're going home." Akame said.

"There you are!" Mama said, "Wait wait wait, there are kids here too!" A boy said, "No, just him unless..." Mama said, "Don't even finish that thought." Grandma Najenda said, "(y/n) this is Tatsumi! He's going to be joining us!" Mama said.

Grandma Najenda explained what Night Raid did, Tatsumi said something stupid making everyone laugh, then Bro, Mama, and Shel all said something, but I wasn't paying attention since I was drawing a picture.