Chapter 1: Night Raid

Akame POV

I was on a job. It was a rather simple task, I was to kill some corrupt doctor, her family, and her personal army who guarded her mansion at all times. I killed everyone easily enough, but there was one person left that was proving difficult. "C...Cute." I said as I picked up the giggling infant whose mother's blood was splattered on his left cheek, I put him down, drew Murasame, and prepared to kill the child who looked me in the eye and smiled as I stabbed at him.

"AKAME!" Leone shouted, "I see the job went well." She said, "Yes." I said as I quickly walked to my room. "Well, that was weird." I heard Leone say in the distance.

"Finally alone." I said as I put my bag on my bed and opened it letting it fall open around the infant, "AH HA!" Leone shouted as she burst into the room, "Looks like you missed one Akame." She said, "Too bad too he's a real cutie, but the boss is gonna be pissed if she finds out we let a target live." She said as she reached for the baby, "My (y/n)." I said as I bit her, "OW! THE HELL AKAME?!" She yelled as she held her hand, "What's going on in here?" The boss asked, "NOTHING!" We said, "Oh who's this?" She asked as she picked up (y/n) who giggled at her, "Akame." She said, "Good job." She said, "WHAT?!"  Leone shouted, "We can raise this child and train him to be a great assassin." The boss said, "But if I did something like this you'd kill me!" Leone complained, "True. Akame does deserve some form of punishment for not completing the job." The boss said as she smacked the back of my head, "Happy now?" She asked, "NOT EVEN!" Leone yelled making (y/n) cry, "Hey don't cry kiddo." She said as she activated Lionel and tickled him with her tail calming him down before returning to normal, (y/n) reached out for her, "Well well seems like someone likes you Leone. Here you take him." The boss said as she handed him over to her, "Leone you'll be the one taking care of him, you will essentially be his mother." She said, "WHAT?!" Leone shouted scaring (y/n), "Think of this as your punishment for future mistakes." The boss said as she left.

 Leone POV

"You're lucky you're cute you know that." I said as (y/n) chewed on my hair. It's been two weeks since (y/n) came to us, and as much as I hated being forced into motherhood he was starting to grow on me. I was actually starting to feel that this child was my cub and that I would do anything to keep him safe. "Leone hows (y/n)?" Bulat asked as I sat (y/n) down, "He's doing good, I think he's starting to like it here." I said, "And what about you? Are you adjusting alright?" He asked, "Oh you know me, I'll manage somehow!" I said confidently, "Hey where's (y/n)?" I asked, suddenly there was a loud crash from inside the armory. We ran over and found (y/n) sitting in front of an Imperial Arms.

 "That's the key to Ragnarok!" Bulat said as  (y/n) touched the hilt of the sword, suddenly the blade was engulfed in black flames

 "That's the key to Ragnarok!" Bulat said as  (y/n) touched the hilt of the sword, suddenly the blade was engulfed in black flames. I quickly pulled him away from the sword, "Leone I have a little theory I wanna test out." Bulat said as he picked up the sword and the flames vanished.

"Ok little guy touch the sword." Bulat said, "If he dies because of this I'll kill you before the boss can, and I promise you they will never find your body." I said as I watched (y/n) while Bulat took several steps back. Once again (y/n) touched the hilt of the sword and the blade was engulfed in black flames, but this time a giant danger beast appeared behind (y/n)!

 Once again (y/n) touched the hilt of the sword and the blade was engulfed in black flames, but this time a giant danger beast appeared behind (y/n)!

"THAT'S RAGNAROK?!" I shouted as it grabbed (y/n) and then disappeared leaving (y/n) sitting in strange armor that was just his size.

(y/n) tried to put his fingers in his mouth, but his helmet stopped him knocking him onto his back, I thought he was about to start crying, but instead of crying he started giggling and suddenly the red orbs and eyes of his armor turned blue befor...

(y/n) tried to put his fingers in his mouth, but his helmet stopped him knocking him onto his back, I thought he was about to start crying, but instead of crying he started giggling and suddenly the red orbs and eyes of his armor turned blue before the armor disappeared, "Ok sweetie that's enough of that." I said as I walked over to (y/n) and picked him up, suddenly I smelled something disgusting, "EW! Smells like someone needs changed." I said as I walked away.