In His Cage

"Seth, I'm scared." AJ said.

"I am too." Seth answered. "But you'll never get anywhere in this world with your tail tucked between your legs."

"I don't wanna do this." she admitted almost in tears. "Couldn't you think of something else?"

Seth shook his head. "If you don't want to go through with this then okay. It's your call. I shouldn't be asking this much of you anyways but this was all I could think of."

"I understand." she took a deep breath, looking in the mirror.

"If this is too much for you to handle I don't want you doing something you don't want to."

AJ turned around to look at Seth. "I've been doing things I didn't want to for months. This is no different."

"If things get too bad just yell and I'll be there." AJ nodded. "I better get outta here before I get caught. Good luck." Seth advised before leaving.

AJ played around with the necklace that she had given back to Dean. He couldn't hold onto it any longer and kept asking her to take it back until she finally did. It was the only thing AJ had that made her feel that Dean was with her. A couple moments passed until AJ left her room and knocked on Jack's door.

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to get what you so desperately need. My freedom.

Jack opened the door looking AJ up and down. She wore a black crop top that read, 'Love you till my last breath' in pink letters, tiny black and pink shorts along with a pair of her black converse. "I thought I ordered you to work tonight. That's not what I had picked out for you to wear."

AJ shrugged as she grinned, "I know. But it's cold and raining out. I didn't wanna get sick."

"I don't care if there's a blizzard out! When I tell you to go out and make me money you go out and make me money!" he yelled.

AJ put her finger to Jack's lips instantly making him shut up. "How about I spend a night with you instead." she said seductively.

Jack took her hand off his mouth with a smirk across his face. "If you ever disobey me again you will be sorry." he threatened then motioned for her to come in.

AJ skipped her way into his room then sat criss cross on the bed. "Ooo, cozy." I swear if I make it outta here alive I'm totally going to slap Seth across the face.

AJ watched Jack get closer to her as he undid his black tie. She could hear her own heart beat in her head. This plan sucked. It completely sucked but if anything it was bound to work. Jack climbed on top of her invading his tongue into her mouth. AJ wanted to throw up so badly but she sucked it up. Gross! Gross! Gross! This is totally gross! Okay AJ, picture somebody else. Dean! Just imagine you're making out with Dean.

AJ shut her eyes tightly, picturing the first time she and Dean ever kissed. It had to be the most wonderful connection that she has ever had with someone before. She wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and her legs around his waist. His hands were working at her belt buckle until she sat up. "How about some drinks before we get started." she said.

Jack tilted his head, "I like the way you think, Kitten."

AJ got out of the bed then walked over to pour two glasses of whiskey. I can't do this. I really can't. This is just too much. Her hands shook viscously as she tried pouring the drinks.

"I'm waiting!" Jack rushed.

"Coming!" AJ took a shot of whiskey then spit it out back into the cup. "Wow that tastes nasty. How could he drink that?" she said to herself then grabbed the entire bottle bringing it back to the bedroom.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

AJ lied in his bed feeling completely violated. As if it wasn't the first time she felt that way. She looked over to Jack, seeing him sound asleep. As quietly as she could she leaned over the bed, reaching for her shorts that were lying on the floor. In the hidden pocket she stashed a switchblade that Sami had given her. She flicked it open then turned around. Instead of seeing Jack asleep he was wide awake.

He grabbed her hand, pinning her down to the mattress, "What are you planning to do with that?" AJ's heart was racing. Busted. "Do you think I'm stupid, Kitten? Do you think I'm some sort of moron?!" he yelled.

"No!" AJ cried.

"What were you going to try to do? Kill me in my sleep?" he shouted. "Was that yours and Seth's big plan?" AJ's eyed widened. "Oh, you didn't think I wouldn't find out about that did you? If you weren't aware... I hear everything." he growled.

The doors slammed open making a huge BOOM sound. Seth came tumbling in through the door with a busted mouth and bleeding from his head. "I'm sorry, AJ. I tried." he muttered weakly.

"Oh shut up you back stabbing piece of crap!" Roman Reigns yelled from behind. He grabbed his gun from his pocket then cocked it. "Goodbye, Seth." he shot him in the back. Seth's lifeless body fell to the floor as his blood made a pond on the floor.

"Seth!" AJ screamed for him.

"Awww what a shame. See what you did AJ! You see what you made Roman do!" Jack yelled in her face, scrunching her wadded up hair into his fist forcing her to look at Seth's body. "You did this to him! This was your fault! Now you're going to meet the same end as your pal."

Jack pressed the blade up to AJ's throat, "I know I promised Dean that he'll get you back after I'm through with you. And like any honorable man I keep my promises. He will get you back. Possibly in a casket or in a garbage bag on his front porch."

BOOM!

Jack cocked his head seeing Roman Reigns dead on the floor and Seth Rollins holding the gun. "This is you're problem Jack." Seth panted, "When a man is down... you always counted them out."

AJ grabbed the knife from Jack's hand holding the blade to his throat. "This is for everybody that you held here and taken advantage of. I hope you enjoy where you're going."

Slash

AJ ran over to Seth holding his head in her arms, "C'mon Seth, please don't die on me. You can't die! Think about your sister and how proud she'd be of you right now."

Seth coughed, "Thanks squirt, but I don't think she cares about me anymore."

"Of course I do." a voice from the door way answered.

Seth barely lifted his head up. "Vanessa?"

"I'm here big brother." She helped Seth to his feet, "No way in hell you're dying tonight." she dug in Seth's pocket, pulling out his cell, "Here." She tossed it to AJ. "Call the cops and get outta here."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about us. We'll be fine."

Seth grunted, "Speak for yourself I got a bullet in my side."

AJ grabbed her knife then escaped the building from the secret exit Jack had underneath his rug. After she left all the doors were automatically locked. Nobody was getting in or out of there.

"AJ! You alright?" Dean asked, hugging her tightly.

"Yes. I'm fine."

"Good." Sami answered. "Do you know how hard it was keeping all of Jack's goons in that building?"

"It doesn't matter now." Dean responded. "They'll be locked up good where they're going."

"It's over." AJ smiled, "I can't believe it's actually over."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/N: God bless Freedom! In the end Seth's plan worked out and no one has to worry about Jack anymore. And I think this song went perfectly with this chapter🎧🎶🎤

See yuh next chapter.

Song: Leader of the Broken Hearts by Papa Roach