Who's to blame

Dean, Sami, and AJ sat amongst each other in silence. There was nothing for them to talk about that didn't result in fighting. Dean and Sami blamed AJ for tagging along. AJ blamed them for getting into this mess in the first place. Dean blamed Sami on not backing him up when he wanted to cuff AJ to a chair while they went off to do their thing. And Sami blamed Dean for giving into AJ.

The one thing they were all able to agree on though was that there was no way in hell that AJ was going with Jack. Dean and Sami would crawl to the edges of the earth before they would let that happen.

Dean sat on the couch biting his nails and couldn't stop shaking his leg, "Can you please stop that." AJ spoke up.

"Sorry that I'm trying to think of a way to get you out of this mess!" Dean barked. "If you would have just listened to me and not stick your nose where it didn't belong this wouldn't be happening."

"If I wasn't there Jack and his boys would have beaten the shit out of you! The least you could say is 'thank you' for saving you from that!"

"AJ, I would have rather been beaten within an inch of my life then get you pulled into this!" Sami yelled.

AJ rolled her eyes, "So what are we gonna do?"

Dean shook his head, "No, what are me and Sami gonna do. You're going to stay put like you should have done tonight."

"Are you serious? After all we've been through. You're still gonna make me watch from the sidelines?" AJ hissed. "That's what got us into this mess in the first place."

Sami crossed his arms, "So you admit that this is your fault?"

AJ scowled, "Yes, Sami. I admit it. This is all my fault, okay? You happy? I'm sorry that I just wanted to make sure that you two were safe. I guess I'm the dumbass for doing that right?"

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Will you two just shut the fuck up!" Dean ordered through clenched teeth. "I have a way we could make this work but I doubt you'd be happy with it." Sami and AJ stopped arguing to listen to what Dean had planned. "We're going to work twice maybe three times as much as we did before."

AJ wasn't happy with Dean's plan one bit. The whole reason she did this was to make sure her friends were safe. Now, because of her, they were going to have to be out more than they used to. She made things go from bad to worse. Or that's at least what she thought.

Sami accepted his plan, "So we gonna start selling during school hours now?"

Dean nodded, "Just don't get caught."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

-Dater High School-

Dean walked AJ to her class while Sami went around to make some quick cash. AJ was picking at her nail polish with shaky hands. All night she kept thinking about what that monster would do or what he'd make her do. Nightmares filled her head all night and everywhere she looked she saw Jack's face.

"AJ?" she jumped. "Take it easy. Stop freaking out. Sami and I got this."

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. You were right. If I would have never gone this wouldn't have happened." she cried. "I'm so stupid! I can't believe I screwed up this bad! You and Sami must hate me." AJ had broke. She was having an emotional break down in the middle of the hall. Thank goodness no one was around to see it.

Dean cupped her face with his hands, "Look at me. I blamed all this on you cuz I was scared. Don't think for one second that this is on you. Your intentions were good. I know that you didn't mean for this to happen. Im going to fix this, okay? No matter what. I'm gonna fix this."

AJ's tears streamed down Dean's hands, "I'm so scared." she whispered.

Dean lifted her head up slowly, he leaned in planting a soft kiss on her lips. She then took her arms and wrapped them around his neck bringing one another closer together as she kissed him back with sincerity.

They wanted to remain like this for an eternity. AJ pulled away, letting her hands run down from Dean's neck to the center of his chest.He took her hands in his and kissed the top of her hand, placing it on his heart. Dean leaned down resting his forehead on AJ's. "I love you. And I will protect you till my last breath."

AJ wrapped her arms around his neck and leaped letting her legs snake around his waist. She didn't want to let go. "I love you, too." she admitted. "And I trust you. Please don't make me regret it."

Dean gave her a warm hug and a quick peck on the lips, "I won't."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

-PE-

The guys were in the locker room getting dressed out in their work out clothes. Dean usually just wore the clothes he came to school in and Sami would change out of his jeans into a pair of basketball shorts.

"Looks like the juvenile delinquents are back together." Dolph smirked, "If anything goes missing from my locker I know who to blame."

Sami slammed his locker, "What makes you think I want any of your cheap hair dye?"

Dolph got in Sami's face, "You wanna fight me Callihan?" he pushed him.

Sami pushed him back, "Maybe I do."

Dean got in the middle of the two. He didn't mind watching Sami beat the crap out of Dolph, he just didn't want him to get suspended again. "Save it for later alright." Dean said. "And what happened to your face, playboy?" He pointed at the cuts on Dolph's face.

Dolph touched his marked flesh, "I got into a fight. Anymore questions?"

"Look's like you got the shit beat out of you." Sami laughed.

Dolph lunged at Sami, socking him in the jaw. Sami fell, accidentally bringing Dean down with him. He got up pushing Dolph into the lockers. Sami punched him in the face then in his side making Dolph scream. He grabbed Dolph by the hair then slammed his face into the floor. Dean got Sami by the shoulder, pulling him off of Dolph. Sami tugged his arm out of Dean's grasp. Dolph was withering in pain, holding his side but he still had some fight left in him. He grabbed Sami's foot, dragging it forward causing him to fall on his back. Dolph got on top of him throwing swings left and right. Dean grabbed Dolph by his shirt, attempting to pry him off of Sami but ended up ripping Dolph's shirt off instead.

Dolph had bandages wrapped around his midsection. On his right side the bandage was soaked in blood.

No way Sami's punches caused Dolph to bleed like that. When he punched him he might have opened up a wound Dolph already had.

Dolph got off of Sami when he noticed Dean staring at him with cold dark eyes. "How'd you get that?"

Dolph looked at Dean then jolted to the door. Dean ran after him with the word kill lurking above his head. Sami grabbed Dean by the forearm before he was able to run out of the locker room. He had to slap Dean across the face to get him out of killer mode.

"Yo! Calm down Dean! What happened?" Sami shouted.

"It was him." Dean growled through clenched teeth. The tone in Dean's voice kind of scared Sami. "He was the one. He was the one who attacked my mom!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: Dean and AJ finally kissed and Dean got his chance to tell AJ that he loves her! But what's this? Dolph was the one who attacked Sharon in the alley! Bet you guys didn't see that coming! See yuh next chapter.

Btw I just came out with an Avenged Sevenfold fanfiction. So if you like them make sure to check it out

Vote/Comment/Share