Familiar Stilettos

So far life was good. Sami was back in school, Dean and AJ were inseparable, Finn, Dean, and Sami became good friends and started training together after school. Even the Uso's and Naomi started to hang out with them.

"Dean I'll be alright. We're good friends with Naomi and I trust her." AJ said.

"I know that. But I don't understand why she can't spend the night over here."

AJ put her hands on her hips. "3 words, my love. Lack. Of. Space. Besides it's only going to be for the weekend. Look at things this way, you could spend some time with the guys."

Dean pouted, "But I want to spend time with you." he grabbed her hand, bringing her into his chest. She looked up at him and smiled. "AJ, I lo-"

Honk!

"That's Naomi. I'll be back on Sunday." AJ gave Dean a quick kiss on the cheek before she grabbed her bags and left.

"Love you..." he said under his breath. Dean sighed loudly, throwing himself onto the floor. He began to ponder. Am I even capable of love? What if she doesn't love me yet? I'd look like an idiot if she didn't say I love you back. Maybe I'm not ready for a relationship. But I do love her. I know I do.

Sami creeped closer to Dean while he was getting lost in his thoughts. "Whatchya doin!?" he yelled as he jumped on top of Dean, grappling him in a headlock. Dean got out of the headlock, twisting Sami's arm back getting him in a crossface chicken wing. "Okay let go! I tap!"

Dean stood over Sami "I'm Bob Backlund bitch!"

Sami rubbed his arm, "Why'd you look all depressed for?" Dean didn't answer. He refused to look soft infront of his friend. "Fine don't tell me."

"Do you think AJ loves me?" He asked, secretly wanting to talk about his issues.

"I don't see why she wouldn't. She seems happy when she's around you. Do you love her?" Dean barely nodded, "Then tell her."

Dean scoffed, "I'm trying. Every time I'm about to say it someone always interrupts us. That even happens when I try to kiss her."

Sami's jaw fell agape, "You guys still haven't kissed?"

Dean shook his head. "She would kiss me on my cheek but that's it. We came so close to kissing twice already but somebody ruined the moment."

"That blows." Sami admitted, not understanding that Dean was talking about him.

Dean grabbed his keys, "I'm gonna go for a drive so I could clear my head."

"Wanna go to the gym with me and Finn?" he asked. Dean declined.

➖➖➖ ➖➖➖➖

It had only felt like an hour to Dean, but he knew it was more than that because of how dark the sky had gotten. Time just flies by when you're in deep thought. He looked at his phone, tempted to call AJ to check in on her. He tossed it to the passenger seat not wanting to make himself seem like that clingy boyfriend. Dean drove slowly as he went down the street, observing who was working for Jack tonight. He saw his "business partners" Kevin Steen and Robert Anthony. As always they were getting high on the job.

Streetwalkers were occupying the corners, getting into sketchy cars, and buying dope. Dean caught sight of one prostitute who looked familiar. Well she wasn't familiar it was her red stilettos that he was focused on. "Mom?" Dean said to himself. It seemed as though she was being followed into one of the alleys. A guy in a navy hoodie and black jeans was behind her. Maybe she does it in alleys too. Dean kept driving leaving his mom to go on about her business.

"AHHHHH!"

"Mom!" Dean yelled, turning the car around making the wheels screech. He grabbed a box cutter from the glove department then ran into the alley. The man had Sharon by the throat, running a blade up her leg; leaving a trail of blood behind.

Dean grabbed the man by his shoulder, turning him around viciously, making him drop the knife then punched him in the face, knocking him down to the wet ground. Dean got up kicking the man in the side. The man grabbed Dean's foot causing Dean to meet him on the ground. He dropped the box cutter and charged at Dean.

"Don't touch my son!" Sharon yelled, jumping on his back, clawing his eyes. She tried clawing the rest of his face but it was shielded by a black ski mask.

The man screamed, grabbing Sharon by the hair, slamming her flat on her back onto the concrete. Dean came from behind stabbing the mystery man in his side with the box cutter. He yelled in pain as he fell to his knees. Dean leaned down to finish the job but he was unaware that the man got a hold of the knife he had dropped then sliced Dean across the face with the thin blade. The man struggled to his feet as he put pressure on his wound and disappeared behind the buildings.

Sharon knelt beside her fallen son, "Dean? Are you hurt?" she asked.

"Shit." He turned around, holding his slashed face noticing he was bleeding, "I'm fine. It's just a small cut. Are you alright?"

Sharon's eyes burned due to the developing tears, "No I'm not. Dean please come home. I miss you."

Dean looked down, not being able look at his mother. Seeing her in a scared and bloody condition made him physically ill. He went to the near by dumpster and threw up. Sharon put her hand on his back. "I can't go back."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm happy where I am. I know I might sound selfish to you but-"

"Is this about what I told you before I kicked you out? I take it back! I take it all back! I was wrong. You do so much for me and all I ever did was take you for granted. I need you more than you need me. I need you back with me. I need your help." she cried, wrapping her arms around her son.

Dean held his sobbing mother. He felt so bad for her. Part of him wanted to go back and take care of her but he knew that if he did his mom will change for a little while then relapse going back to her old ways. It's happened before and it'll happen again. Dean's tried helping her a handful of times, he's just trying to face the fact that you can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

Dean grabbed his moms arms then brought them down to her waist. "I know I promised that I'd be there when you needed me... I just... I can't deal with this mom. I'm sorry. I'm not going back."

"But-" Sharon stuttered.

"Mom, please. You need help."

"Dean, all I need is for you to help me. I'm begging you. You're my only son and I love you. I need you. Please. "

"I've tried. You haven't changed one bit since dad left us. No matter what I try to do for you, you'll always be the same broken woman. Get off the drugs. Get off the streets. Get out of Cincinnati. Cuz all of that is doing you no good." he wiped his moms tears away. "Mom if you truly take back everything you said and when you say that you love me and mean it. Take the advice that I gave you."

Sharon sniffled, "What if I don't do good at anything? I'm scared to fail."

"You won't fail. I believe in you. You're one of the strongest women I've ever met. Have a little hope. Just hold on a little while longer. I mean, c'mon you've dealt with me for 17 years. If living with Dean Ambrose for that long didn't drive you over the edge then nothing will."

Sharon moved Dean's hair out of his eyes, "Thanks you." she kissed him on the forehead. "I guess I didn't do a bad job with you after all."

"I'll drive you home. Help you get cleaned up."

"It's fine. I got things from here." she hugged Dean one last time then left.

"Bye Mom."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: Awww mother/son moment. Sorry that this chapter lacked AJ but have no fear she will be in the next chapter. Btw, so you have a bit of a visual (should have mentioned this earlier) I imagine Sharon looking sort of like Sigourney Weaver. So yeah. See yuh next chapter

Vote/Comment/Share⚡