Lets Play

A/N: okay remember that play i talked about last chapter? K, this is it. Quick summery: King Leontes gets jealous and accuses his wife is having an affair with his bff. That's all you need to know to understand this part of the chapter. Enjoy.🎩

AJ was pacing backstage, trying to calm her nerves. She kept tripping over her dress and feared she would fall on stage when she performed. She took a deep breath, looking in the mirror knowing that she's going to kill it when she performs.

The play she and Finn were starring in was called, 'The Winter's Tale'. AJ was playing Queen Hermione. Finn was playing King Leontes. Considering AJ was a huge Shakespeare fan she was really excited to do this, especially with her best friend by her side.

"5minutes until we start." one of the other actors warned her.

"A lot of people actually showed up. Its a full house." Finn said.

"We're gonna do great." AJ squealed.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
-Stage-

(Finn)King Leontes: Ere you can say 'she's honest' but be 't known,
From him that has most cause to grieve it should be, she's an adulteress.

(AJ)Queen Hermione: Should a villain say so,The most replenish'd villain in the world,He were as much more villain: you, my lord, Do but mistake.

KL: She's A bed-swerver, even as bad as those That vulgars give bold'st titles, ay, and privy To this their late escape.

AJ was about to reside her line when the doors in the back of the auditorium opened. She would have ignored it but the people who walked in weren't your ordinary students or parents. It was Jack, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns.

AJ stood there in the middle of the stage, frozen. She didn't blink. She didn't breath. She watched as the trio made there way to their seats in the front row. The crowd began whispering to one another as they realized that something was wrong. Jack motioned his hand forward, gesturing to AJ to keep talking.

Finn looked at AJ, repeating his line. She looked at him and opened her mouth but no words came out. One of the students took it into his own hands and went on with the play saying his lines as it changed scenes.

Finn and AJ hurried off the stage and went behind the curtains.

"What was that about?" Finn asked. "You were doing great then you just froze. What's wrong?"

"I have to go." AJ ignored his question and walked away to change into her normal clothes.

Finn wasn't going to let AJ off the hook that easily. Something was wrong with her and he had to know what it was. He grabbed her arm, turning her around to face him. "No, AJ you're going to tell me what's wrong with you. I can help."

AJ ripped her hand from his grip, "No you can't! Nobody can! I'm as good as dead!" she ran out the back doors not even caring that she was still in her costume. Like the good friend that Finn is he followed her outside.

"Please tell me what's bothering you." He said softly.

"It's not what. It's who." she began telling Finn about the whole ordeal that she, Sami, and Dean got themselves into. About what would happen if the guys didn't meet there deed and how she was on the line.

Finn was about to respond until the sound of several footsteps approached them. He got AJ from the hand and led her behind him.

"You know, it's not nice to talk about people behind their backs." Jack said as he walked up to Finn and AJ. "Who's this, kitten?" he pointed at Finn. "Is he who you go to when Dean get's bored of you?"

"I'm the guy who'll kick your ass if you don't leave her alone." Finn threatened. "Now why don't you turn around, go back into that hole you crawled out of and go fuck yourself."

Jack chuckled, "You talk a big game for a lad with a bashed skull."

Before Finn or AJ could react Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns jumped him and began to beat Finn within an inch of his life. AJ backed away cautiously, her first instinct was to run but she couldn't leave Finn.

She grabbed Seth by the hair attempting to drag him off of Finn. Seth screamed and pushed AJ to the ground. She got back up and went for Roman this time. AJ jumped on his back and started clawing at his eyes and yanking his hair. Seth stopped kicking Finn's head in to assist Roman on getting the rabid girl off of him. He grabbed AJ's forearm to pry her off but she bit his hand, drawing some blood. Her balled fists slammed the back of Roman's head but he caught her hand, pulling her to the ground.

AJ struggled to get free from his grasp but the Samoan man was too strong. Finn struggled to his feet and tackled Roman to the ground, knocking him off of AJ. Seth ran up to them and kicked Finn in the gut knocking the wind out of him. Finn struggled to his knees and Seth curb stomped him into the pavement, knocking the boy unconscious.

"Heel boys." Jack commanded. "I think I've made my point. You see, kitten. When you get on my bad side I sick my hounds at you to put you back in line. I would do it myself but I prefer not to get my hands dirty."

AJ scowled at him. She crawled to Finn's aid placing his head gently on her lap. The goons really did a number on him. Part of AJ felt as if Finn's beat down was her fault, that she brought him into this. AJ held back her tears, knowing this wasn't the time to look 'weak'. "Why are you here?" She asked coldly.

Jack smirked, "Isn't it obvious?" He paused, "I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on becoming my new spice girl."

AJ felt a lump in her throat, "What?" She trembled.

Jack laughed evilly, "Oh this is rich, I think your buddies have been keeping secrets from you, darling."

AJ became annoyed with the sound of Jack's voice and how he just loved to hear the sound of his own voice. "What are you talking about?"

"I guess they didn't tell you. Wanna know the reason they didn't come to your play? It's because they were having a meeting with me. Think about all the times you stayed after school for rehearsal, Sami and Dean were meeting up with me." he paused. He thought the frightened look on AJ's face was priceless. "They knew the weren't going to be able to meet their task, so they came to me trying to negotiate and see if there was any way to get you out of this."

"Get to the point!" AJ hissed.

Jack sneered, "What I'm trying to say is that you belong to me now. Tonight was the boys deadline to collect me the amount of money I wanted to see and well... they failed. Not to much of my surprise. They never really were the type that you could, I don't know. Rely on." he did a sarcastic sigh, "I guess we all learn from our mistakes."

AJ held Finn's head close to her, feeling as if his lifeless body could protect her. "I'm not going with you."

"Oh, but you are." he whistled, signaling for Roman and Seth to bring her to him. AJ flailed, but got thrown into the back of their black SUV.

Finn rocked his head back and forth, processing what was going on. "AJ!" he yelled weakly. "Let her go!"

"I don't think so."Jack responded. "I'm afraid your show can not go on."

Seth started the SUV, speeding out of the parking lot, the wheels screeching and a cloud of smoke being left behind.

Finn laid there in pain and discombobulated. He needed to find a way to get AJ back. Even if it kills him.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/N: WTF!?! AJ is with... No! Who would do such a terrible thing! Damn, I hope you're all ready for the next chapter.

BTW a lil warning, the next few chapters will be getting a little dark so just a heads up in case you don't feel comfortable reading about that.

Read/Comment/Share🆘