Irish Prince

-3 months later-

"Do you guys seriously have to go out again?" AJ asked.

"You know we do. Its how we earn our money." Dean informed.

"Guys, it's just that every night y'all go out to work for Jack I get this awful feeling that you won't come back. Can't you find another job that's less I don't know, Dangerous!"

"AJ, Dean and I know what we're doing.We'll be fine." Sami comforted. "Go to bed and you'll see us in the morning just like you do everyday."

"But-"

"Good night, AJ." Dean and Sami said as they went out the door of the trailer. They hated leaving AJ alone, worried sick about them but what else where they supposed to do? Take her with them? No way! It was better if she stayed out of the way and let them do their thing. Her working at a comic book store wasn't exactly providing enough money for them to survive off of.

"Sometimes I feel bad about leaving AJ worrying about us." Sami said. "Maybe she's right. We should at least try to find real jobs."

"No way in hell I'm getting a real job. I'm terrible working with people. At least when I'm doing this I don't have to feel bad about talking back to worthless scumbags. Besides, you have to make sacrifices for the people you love."

Sami cocked his head, "So you love her now?" he laughed.

"You know what I mean."

"Keep in mind that if you wanna get with her you better speed it up cuz you might run outta time."

Dean took his eyes off the road, glancing at his friend, "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, ever since AJ became more content and less socially disturbed some guys have found her to be pretty attractive and pleasant to be around. So, if I were you I'd step up my game."

"You don't even go to our school and yet you know everything going on." Dean said. "And what guys are you talking about?"

Sami chuckled hearing the jealousy in Dean's tone, "That Irish foreign exchange student, Finn Bálor Devitt."

"Are you serious?!" he swerved off the road a bit. Dean's heard a bit about this kid. Well, mostly from girls he over heard in the halls. They all said he was super athletic, smart, good looking, basically perfect. He was like every girls 'prince'.

"Maybe if you went to school you'd know these things. And I think he's got a couple classes with her too."

"You don't even go to school."

"True. But I know people."

"Then maybe I got to have a few words with this guy."

"Dude, I hear he's got a first degree black belt in IBF submission wrestling. He'll kick your head off."

"I'm a wrestler in training. I can handle him." Dean said arrogantly making Sami laugh.

They pulled up to the block they were assigned to run for the night and stepped out of the car. "Enough about your jealousy issues. We got a job to do."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

AJ woke up to find Dean sleeping on the couch across from her and Sami sleeping in his bed. She got up quietly so she wouldn't wake the boys as she made her way to the bathroom to take a shower. When she got out she saw Dean stretching from his slumber, he was wearing black basketball shorts and no shirt. AJ turned her head away fast, trying not to stare at his bulging muscles.

"Morning." Dean yawned.

"Good morning." she smiled, pouring herself some Captain Crunch. "You're up early, actually going to school today?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah. I thought maybe you and I could go out somewhere during lunch hour if you want."

AJ gulped the rest of her cereal, putting her bowl I the sink. "I would but I promised my friend I'd spend lunch with him today."

"Him?" great she's already getting close to him.

"Yeah. He's just a good friend. Don't worry about it." AJ said as she filled her back pack with a few comics.

Dean tilted his head, "Why would I be worried about it? It's not like he's a threat to me or anything." Dammit! I'm worried about it! What if he is a threat to me??

AJ looked at him pouting a bit. "Okay, are you going in late or should I start walking to school?"

"I'll shower real quick and then we'll head out." Dean said going into the bathroom. Hopefully I'll see Finn Bálor Devitt there as well and see what he's all about. He thought as he stepped into the shower.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

-Dater High School-

Dean walked AJ to her first period English class, not to be nice but hopping to see this Finn guy. He went into her class and scoped around.

"Are you looking for somebody?" AJ asked as she sat down.

"No. What do you have after this?"

"I have Biology. But you don't have to walk me. I don't want you to be late. Speaking of being late you should get going." AJ rushed Dean to the door.

"Whoa where's the fire?" Dean laughed.

"Morning, AJ." said someone with a very attractive Irish accent.

"Hi Finn." AJ smiled still trying to get Dean out of her class.

"Yeah. Hi Finn." Dean fake smiled, bumping AJ to the side.

Finn looked at the duo a little confused, "I'm sorry I don't believe we met."

"I'm Dean Ambrose. AJ's friend."

"Oh yeah she's told me a lot about you, fella. Nice to finally meet you."

"Now that we've all met, Dean you can go to your class now." AJ instructed.

"Why? I wanna talk to your friend."

RING!

Oh thank goodness, AJ thought.

"I'll talk to you later." Dean said before hugging AJ and leaving. AJ being caught off guard by his hug.

"What was that all about?" Finn asked going to his desk.

"Oh that? He-he's pretty protective of me y'know. I don't think he likes when I talk to other guys."

"He likes you?" AJ nodded sheepishly. "Then maybe I should back off of you then. I'm not the type of guy to steal someone else's girl."

No wonder everybody likes this guy he's so perfect. "It's okay. There's nothing going on between me and Dean. He's just a really great friend."

"In that case" Finn reached his hand over intertwining it with AJ's hand, "We still on for lunch?"

AJ blushed, "Absolutely." Finn leaned forward kissing AJ on the cheek.

What the two didn't know was that Dean was still watching from the doorway. It took every fiber in his being not to go in there and beat the crap out of Finn. The thing that hurt him the most was that all AJ saw him as was a friend. Why couldn't she see him as more than that? Dean tugged at his hair and punched a locker making several students jump. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" he yelled. Sami's right. I do need to step up my game. "Hm. Why not start today?" he smirked.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: Dean what the hell is going through your devious mind? Find out next chapter!

Visual: should have said this in Ch1 but I imagine Jack looking like Mark A. Sheppard aka Crowley (SPN) anyways

Read/Review/Share