Pop tarts as a peace offering

Tony p.o.v
Bruce had come in after Happy left and once warning us how mad Carson would be once we went through with our plan, leant against the wall, watching us.
"Alright guys, remember that Carson is probably, most definitely going to attempt to commit murder after this so get ready to run," I warned the other two. I turned to face Bruce and pointed at him. "Fair warning, Bruce, even though you didn't do anything, she might possibly still attack you so be careful,"
Bruce and the others nodded. I took one last look at Carson and Barton, all cosy and cute (mostly Carson but don't tell her that), before splashing them. Their reactions were priceless. Carson screamed in shock, bolting up, spitting out a bit of water. Clint shot up yelling a bunch of incomprehensible words. They looked at each other, before slowly turning to face us. Uh oh.
Clint had his 'assassin' face on. You know, the one that tells you that you are going to die very soon. But Carson looked so downright furious, I was surprised smoke wasn't pouring out of her ears. I knew that look all too well. Crap. Shoulda thought that one through. I'm supposed to be a genius here.
I turned and ran, Steve swiftly following, Nat stayed to face Clint's wrath. Carson was up like a bullet, chasing us around the tower. We split up, big mistake. I found Steve three hours later, handcuffed to an ironman suit that was flying, not good since the handcuffs were attached to his ankles. Even a super soldier can't escape Carson's wrath.
"I am NEVER getting Carson back for anything," Steve said, as I tried to get him down, Carson had been busy with her hacking skills. Damn she's good.
"Understandable," I replied. I eventually got Roger's down by giving Carson pop tarts as a peace offering, kid loves them.
Unfortunately, she had already gotten her revenge on me, she'd texted Pepper. But she hadn't told her my browser history, thank lord, but she told her that I'd poured water on her which was true, but she said it was freezing cold, like ice, and then said I'd also drawn on her face, all of which Pepper will not approve of.
"For the love of...CARSON MOONEY!" I heard Nat yell. No one messes with Carson and gets away with it, not even a dangerous assassin it seems.
"What did she do?" I yelled.
"She put hair dye in my shampoo," she yelled back.
"What colour is it?" I asked, curious.
"Neon green," she called back. I couldnt help laughing. Oh I've got to save that. For posterity.
"Jarvis, your recording this right?" 
"Of course, sir," he replied. I smirked, this was going to be an interesting weekend.

Nat p.o.v 
I had to admit, Carson was good. Hair dye in the shampoo is so predictable, I wouldn't have expected it from her. She was more of a person who would do something original or unique. Unfortunately she's also very intelligent, she must be one of those child genius'. I'll see if Stark will let someone assess her, I'm curious.
I still wasn't sure how to get her to talk, but I had to, she simply couldn't go home. I had no choice but to corner her and coax it out of her.
So I did.
I went to her room, where she had just finished getting dressed. I glanced around, Tony hadn't held back with decorating this place, it was a seven year olds dream room. As I entered, the sweet, but mischievous seven year old looked up.
"Hi Nat, nice hair," she said, no bothering to hide her grin.
"Thanks," I replied, smirking."I have a great stylist," she giggled slightly.
"I have no doubt,"
My face turned serious. "Carson, I saw your face back at the bar and I saw you wince when I nudged your stomach, I know you hacked Jarvis, so I won't find anything out that way, but you need to tell me, what's going on?"
"You nudged me on purpose, didn't you?" 
"Yes, I did,"
"Look, if something was going on, why would I keep it myself and not tell someone?"
She was avoiding the question, trying to distract me, nice try. I took note of this though, it was a pretty good tactic for someone her age.
"Because your scared, of what I'm not 100% sure, but you are scared,"
"I know what you think is going on, but it's really none of your business," She was getting defensive now, I knew I had to watch what I said next or she'd become a slightly less destructive Hulk.
"Carson, we all care about you, most of us may have only just met you, but we care and we want to help you, why won't you just let us?"
"Because...because...because the person who is supposed to care more than anything doesn't give a damn, why would you guys be any different?" She admitted, beginning to tear up. I opened my arms.
"Come here sweetheart,"
She rushed into my arms, now sobbing. She didn't deserve this, she was an incredible little girl, I didn't see how anyone could be so cruel to such a sweet little thing.
She pulled away, slowly. She looked at me teary-eyed. She then looked down and pulled her shirt up a little, revealing a large bruise at her side. The side I'd nudged yesterday.
"Mother put that there, because I talked back to her boyfriend a week ago,"
"How many bruises?" I asked gently. She bit her lips. 
"A few, there are..erm...cuts too, she likes throwing empty bottles of beer when she's drunk," she answered, in a small voice, clearly nervous.  
"Anything else?" I asked, trying not to cry at her mother's cruelty. She nodded, but instead of telling me, she looked up at the ceiling.
"Jarvis, initiate protocol 'tattle-tale'," she said, in a small voice.
"Of course, Carson," Jarvis called down as gently as an A.I could.
"What's that?" I asked Jarvis.
"It means I can inform you of the injuries Carson has come here with," he replied. "Should I gather everyone in the lab?"
"Yes, it's best if we all hear it together," I said. I looked at Carson, who was rubbing her eyes as more tears leaked out. I hugged her again.
"I'm so sorry,' I whispered. "You didn't deserve this,"