Itsy-bitsy spider

Happy p.o.v
I had just arrived at the tower and it was unnaturally quiet. Tony would normally be awake by now, tinkering. Carson must have slept over and had a pajama party with him. I was definitely not interested in joining in, especially after what happened to Rhodes.
But to my surprise, when I arrived in the room Jarvis said they were in, guess what. Every. Single. Avenger. Was. There. Asleep. Roger's arm and leg were even trailing on the floor and Tony's foot looked dangerously close to Banner's face. Even a team of alien-fighting, badass superheroes couldn't resist Carson's wild spirit.
I took a step forward, accidently kicking an empty bowl that was on the floor. Which was right next to an armchair. An armchair with the apparent assassin who had once worked at Stark industries. Nat. Oops.

Nat p.o. v 
I was awoken by a clattering sound. I jumped, ready to attack, and looked at the person who had entered, which turned to be Happy. Who looked at me apologetically.
"Sorry," he said. "didn't realise you were all sleeping here,"
"It's fine, you just took me by surprise," I replied. I noticed Happy try to hide a smile. "What?" I asked eyebrow raised. This just seemed to make it worse.
"Would now be a good time to tell you how much Carson loves to prank?" He asked, trying hard not to laugh. Probably a good idea, nobody laughs at me.
I grabbed a hand mirror and stared at my reflection. I facepalmed. 'Of course, I thought,' I thought. "Carson Mooney, Clinton Francis Barton, you two are dead," I stated out loud, quietly of course. I didn't want to wake the others, I had to take a picture of them all. They even wrote on their foreheads, Tony's said 'ironman sucks', Bruce's said 'Hulk smash', Steve's said 'Brooklyn hottie' and mine said 'itsy-bitsy spider'. Real mature guys. Though technically speaking, Carson is only seven, she's not supposed to be mature. But Clint on the other hand.
I tried to look unimpressed at their handiwork, but one shared look with Happy, we both burst out laughing.

Bruce p.o.v 
I was suddenly awoken by laughter. From Nat and Tony's bodyguard, Happy. I stared, confused, as did Tony and Steve. But then we noticed the artwork on our faces. 
We stared at each other before joining the other two. It was clear who had done this. There were only two people without marker on their face. Carson and Clint. Both were currently still asleep, amused grins dancing on their lips. They actually looked quite cute in their position. Carson had curled up into a ball and Clint had protectively put his arm around her, as if to shield her from the world. Carson had even snuggled into him. 
To be honest, I think we were all a little bit protective of this innocent, admittedly adorable, little seven year old. I hadn't meant to, what if the Hulk came out when she was here and he hurt her, how could I forgive myself? But I couldn't push her away now, none of us could. She'd be coming round often anyway, because of Tony, if he was anything like us when he met her, there was no way he could push her away now. I won't allow the Hulk to hurt her. I swear.
While lost in thought, Tony, Steve and Nat  had left the room, most likely to wash of the marker. I went to do the same.
By the time I got back, I saw the others standing other Clint and Carson. Tony was holding a bowl full of water, Nat was smirking, while Steve looked slightly unsure, like he was forcing himself to do this.
"Getting revenge?" I questioned. They turned to look at me and nodded. I leaned against a wall and said. 
"I thought Carson was scary,"
"I'll figure something out, but these two must pay," Tony said, in his 'I'm doing this no matter what' voice.
"Fair enough," I replied, watching carefully.
                      This should be interesting