Best birthday ever

Tony p.o.v 
"Kiddo, wake up," I whispered, gently shaking Carson. She groaned a little.
"I'm up, I'm up," she said groggily, opening her eyes.
"Happy birthday, sweetheart,"
The very mention of her special day put a frown on her face, one I was determined to wipe off.
"Cheers up, today is going to be a good day," I promised. She snorted.
"Doubt it, my birthdays are cursed," she muttered, but none the less, sat up. I grinned, picking her up and carrying the now eight year old to the living room, where the others were.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!" They all choruses as I carried her in, seeing everyone, she allowed a grin to appear on her face. I dropped her on the couch and sat down next to her. Clint instantly passed her his present. Grinning eagerly, Carson opened it.
I rolled my eyes at the gift. So predictable.
"My own set of bow and arrows," she said in awe, before jumping onto Clint, hugging him hard. I glanced at the arrowheads, yep, plastic. Good.
"Thank you so much!" She squealed. Clint smiled.
"No problem, kid,"
"Alright, it's my turn,'" said Nat, passing over her gift. It was the entire Harry Potter series, Carson was an avid reader, but as her birthday was so near when I found out she wanted them, I'd put off getting them.
Carson's eyes little up like a Christmas tree. She launched herself into Nat's open arms.
"Thanks, Aunt Nat," 
"No problem angel,"
Once sitting, it was Bruce's turn to hand over a gift. It was a star wars lego set. Carson loved playing with lego whenever she had the chance.
"Thank you Uncle Bruce, I love lego," she said, rushing over to him so he could have a hug. I smiled softly. I had been so stupid not to notice what had been going on. Nat knows her for two minutes and figures it out. I've known her two years and I didn't. 
How had I not realised, she had hated her birthday for God's sake, what little kid hates their own birthday? Her dad had always been absent, so I'd figured that was why. So. Stupid.
I suddenly came back to Earth to see Steve give Carson his present. A beautiful leather jacket, brown like his. Carson grinned and put it straight on. She bounced over to him and hugged him.
As she resat for the fifth time, it was Thor who passed her a gift. This should be good. She unsheathed two absolutely gorgeous daggers, staring at them, positively starstruck. Though she loved to fire an arrow, she preferred daggers overall. We'd argued for four days over her using weapons. Guess who won.
"Thank you so much," she squealed, diving into Thor's arms, thrilled. Thor smiled, he'd most likely out done the others, but Carson wouldn't admit it, she'd insist she loved them all equally.
Now Pepper's turn, I'd made them, but it was her idea. They were bracelets with all our names on them, she'd need to wear them on both arms, but they wouldn't be too big, they'd close enough to fit and they'd extend to fit her as she got older. (Something I didn't want to think about.) That was where I had come in of course.
Carson carefully examined them as she put them on, I knew how much she loved them, we were important to her. She was smothering Pepper within seconds, thanking her several times before returning to her seat.
Now it was Rhodes turn. A guitar. Perfect for Carson, she was a music prodigy, I swear. It was purple, her favourite colour. Again, she left her seat to give out thank you's and a hug.
Happy's turn. New album's, Carson also loved to listen to said music.
After more hugs and thank you's, it was finally my turn. I led everyone to the lab.
Inside there was, and fully operational iron girl suit. Carson's jaw dropped to the ground, as did half the room's, no one had known about this. 
Snapping out of her daze, Carson leapt into my arms, hugging me hard.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she cried. Instead of red and gold, Carson's suit was purple and blue, her two most favourite colours.

Bruce's p.o.v
After giving Carson her gifts, we all went to get dressed. Carson was wearing both Steve and Pepper's gifts, and I swear I saw a small glint, hinting that she had her daggers. All the warnings Nat has been giving her may be making her a little paranoid, but she was important to us, making her a target, so maybe that was for the best.
After breakfast, which of course meant Carson's favourite, pancakes, we headed out to lazer tag. Carson loved lazer tag. We prepared to lose to Nat and Clint, obviously they would win. 
Or so we thought, Carson had used her size to her advantage and sneaked up on us. Not surprisingly of course, Nat and Clint did last the longest before Carson got there. But I get the feeling Nat went easy on her.
Then we went to Mcdonald's for lunch. A difficult task as it was a rather public place. To my amazement, no one had noticed. Luck was seriously on our side today.
After lunch, we headed to the zoo. Carson loved animals, lions were her favourite. Typical Gryffindor I guess.
Finally we returned to the tower. We had a huge meal, which includes all Carson's favourites and brought out the cake. We had allowed Tony to pick the cake, and grave mistake, the cake was iron man. Even Carson rolled her eyes, before stabbing the arc reactor with a knife.
"I deserved that," Tony admitted, chuckling. 
"Agreed," said Pepper. We all nodded. Carson giggled. She was happy. And because of that, so were we.