Prologue Part 1

Hi Lovelies! Before I start with the chapter I feel like I should explain something. First off, the prologue is gonna be two chapters maybe three. There's a lot that I want to happen before I can start off the story or we're both going to be confused. 

Secondly, I would like to just say that I don't own any of the characters, plot, or dialogue from Julie and the Phantoms. I only own the two characters I have created and the dialogue I have come up with for the characters.

Thirdly, I would just like to apologize for not being active. I've been dealing with some mental stuff and just wanted to read all day instead of write. I have unpublished my two other stories because I know that if I try to keep up with three stories that are in different places, I'll want to pull my hair out. I will try my best to keep up with this one though and make sure I finish it. 

Okay, that finishes what I wanted to say. On to the prologue!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

 Hollywood 1995

*3rd person POV*

The night was finally here

Sunset Curve was going to play The Orpheum and become legends tonight.

*~*~*~*

"One, two, three." Alex yelled out as he hit his drumsticks together on stage. 

"Take off, last stop, countdown till we blast open to the top. Face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart." Luke sang while he played his guitar. 

"Clocks move faster 'cause it's all we're after now, oh" Alex, Reggie, and Luke chorused. 

Reggie got closer to Luke as they sang into the same mic.  "Won't stop climbing 'cause this is our time, yeah"

Luke dramatically pushed Reggie away before he began to sing by himself, "When all the days felt black and white those were the best shades of my life!" 

"Don't look down!" The boys sang together. "Cause  we're still rising-" Luke continued on his own before the rest of the boys sang with him. 

"Up right now."

Luke sang by himself again, "And even if we-"

"Hit the ground." They all sang.

"We'll still fly, keep dreaming like we'll live forever." Luke sang.

"But live it like it's now or never!" The boys chorused.

"We ain't searching for tomorrow." Alex sang into his mic as he played the drums.

"Tomorrow!" Reggie repeated into his mic.

"Cause we got all we need today." Alex continued.

"Today!" Reggie repeated again.

"Living on a feeling that's been running though our veins." Luke sang by himself into his mic.

"We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain!" Reggie sang.

"Don't look down, cause we're still rising up right now." The boys sang, Alex beating his drumsticks together in the air as Luke swung his guitar.