Chapter 2

Hi, Lovelies! I didn't post yesterday because I got tired, but I'm posting today because I'm bored. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It is a long one, but I'm really not sure. Now, I'm going to watch Say Yes to the Dress and write, lol.

*~*~*~*

To say that Julie Molina was confused and terrified would be a huge understatement. After screaming and running out of the studio, plus having dinner with her family and her sister's girlfriend which ended up turning into a lecture from the tia, Julie snuck into her sister's room while Dahlia and her Peyton watched Netflix in the living room. She went to look a picture of Dahlia's brother. She wanted to know that she wasn't seeing things.

She went to her sister's dresser first since she had a bunch of picture frames on it. Sure enough, she found a picture of Dahlia's brother and it looked exactly like one of the boys in the studio. Julie took the photo and grabbed a cross from the hallway and went back to the studio.

She went around the room tightly holding the cross in one hand and the picture of Dahlia's brother in the other. She was slightly confused, she couldn't see the boys anymore. She put the picture down on the piano, not wanting to drop it.

"I know I saw something. I'm not crazy."

"Well, we're all a little crazy," the one with the shaggy hair said, stepping towards Julie who pointed the cross at the boy as she started screaming.

"Oh my God! Please stop screaming!" the one who looked a lot like the picture on the piano said.

Julie calmed down and stopped screaming, she needed answers, and screaming wasn't going to help her get them.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?"

This made the shaggy-haired one upset as he stepped closer to her, not worrying about the cross this time.

"Your mom's studio? This is our studio, trust me. Sure, the grand piano is new, and..." He excitedly walked over to the couch and fell onto it. "My couch! But... that is definitely not my six-string." He looked up at the ceiling, then around the room, confused by the way the room he was in looked. "Can you just give me a second?"

Julie looked at the boys cautiously, as they went to the other side of the room in a huddle.

"Guys, what is going on? How did she get her stuff in here so fast?"

"Maybe she's a witch," the one in the leather jacket said, thinking it was the only reason while the other two just looked at him. "I mean, it's not that far a stretch. There's chairs floating on the ceiling. Plus, she gave Alex a look that just said she wanted to kill him."

"There is no such thing as witches," the blond interjected.

"Um, you sure? Because I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts. "

"... that's fair," he said to the boys. "She's not a witch, though. Look, she's obliviously just scared. So let someone, with a softer touch, handle this.

The blond cleared his throat and turned back to Julie. He leaned toward her, making her somewhat uncomfortable.

"What are you doing in our studio?"

Julie shook her head and put her arm out, shoving the cross toward him only for it to go through his chest. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my gosh! How did you do that?"

"Clearly, you're not understanding." the boy said, "She doesn't get it." He said to his friends. "Look, we're ghosts, alright. We're just three ghosts, and we're really happy to be back home. So, thank you for the flowers, they really brighten up the room."