Chapter 7

Hi, Lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Like I said, I needed to take a mental health break. Anyways, on to the chapter!

*~*~*~*~*

Dahlia had been woken up to her sister abruptly coming into the studio, clearly distressed. Julie had talked to Flynn and told her that the boys in their band were ghosts. Thankfully, Flynn decided to hear Julie out on this and gave the girls 30 minutes to prove that the boys were ghosts.

"Dahlia, wake up!" Julie practically yelled. Dahlia shot up and opened her eyes to see the boys all staring at her and Julie stepping away from her.

"I'm up, I'm up. What do you want? I was having a really good nap." Dahlia whined. Julie rolled her eyes at her sister.

"I came down here because we have thirty minutes to come up with a way to show Flynn that guys are ghosts and not holograms." Julie said and with that Dahlia was fully awake.

"Are you sure about this, Jules? I love Flynn, you know I do. But if we do this, there's no going back." Dahlia said with caution laced in her voice.

"I lied to my best friend. I cannot lose my best friend, and if we don't do this, I will. You of all people should know how that feels, Dahli." Julie said. When the last sentence came out of her mouth she instantly regretted it. Dahlia felt tears starting to form and was trying not to blow up on Julie.

The boys looked from Julie to Dahlia, wanting to see what she would say. Alex was concerned, Luke and Reggie as well. They may not know how the girl's best friend died, but they all can tell that it was traumatic enough for her to tear up every time his death was mentioned.

"I lost him because I wasn't quick enough to save his life, not because I lied to him, making him lose trust in me and not want me in his life anymore and you know that Julie." Dahlia said in a calm tone that made the younger Molina feel guilty.

Alex made his way over to her and hesitantly sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. She leaned into his touch and let herself calm down, taking in the fact that they were both wearing distressed jean jackets.

"I'm sorry, Dahlia. I wasn't thinking. I just don't want to lose Flynn. I didn't mean for it to come out that way." Julie said with sympathy in her eyes. She knew how much her sister cared for Willie and how much she missed him. She didn't mean to make her sister upset, she just wanted her to see that she really can't lose Flynn.

"It's alright, Jules. This isn't about me right now. What do you need us to do?" Dahlia said. Julie gave her a sad smile. Dahlia was always the type to put others before herself, Julie would even say that it got to the point where people would try to take advantage of the girl's kind heart.

"Well since the boys can only be seen when they're playing with us, why don't we play a song for her. But what song would we play?" Julie finished. Luke and Dahlia looked at each other with a gleeful glimmer in their eyes. Julie noticed and shook her head.

"Alright, Luke whatcha got?" Julie asked him.

Luke showed Julie what he and Reggie were able to do with the poem she wrote. She liked the melody they wrote. Julie went over to her piano and sat down. The other four all looked at her. "Well, what are you guys waiting for?" Julie asked them.

With that, Dahlia laughed and went over to her guitar. Alex, Luke, and Reggie all went over to their respective instruments. They worked on the song for the rest of the time they had. Dahlia had a really good time playing with the boys, especially Alex. She had always wanted to perform with him and now she could. They were having fun while they worked, dancing around and laughing. If she was being honest, it was the most fun Dahlia had in a long time. Which she hated to admit because she usually did stuff like this with Peyton, but if she thought about it, itnever brought her this much joy.