Chapter 6

Hi, Lovelies!  I would just like to say, I'm a bitch who loves drama. I just thought you should know now lol. I would like to thank everyone who has put my story on your reading lists. It means so much to me, especially when I see stories that I love as well. So, thank you! Anyways, I'm gonna start writing now.

*~*~*~*~*

The sisters spent the night rehearsing what Luke had given them. It had been a long night of practice, but Dahlia was confident that they would do great. 

Dahlia went throughout her day, waiting for music class. She and Julie decided they would play for Mrs. Harrison in music class to try to convince her to let Julie back into the music program. 

During the day, Dahlia had been trying to find Peyton. She knew her girlfriend was here, she just didn't know where. It was like she was being avoided. It felt like this for a while now but Dahlia just brushed off those thoughts and told herself she'd either see her in music class or at the spirit rally. 

After English, Dahlia went to find Julie. She made her way over to the side of the building she knew her sister would be. She finally got to her location when she bumped into someone. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." Dahlia looked up and saw her sister.  "Oh sorry Jules! I didn't see you. I was actually coming to find you. Are you ready?"

"Yeah! Let's do this. Hey, where's Peyton?" Julie said.

"I'm not sure. She didn't respond to my texts this morning. I think she's here though. I think she's at the spirit rally. You wouldn't mind if I check, would you? I'll be right back, I promise." Dahlia said. She just wanted to know if Peyton was okay and if she was being avoided if she did something wrong.

Julie could see the wheels turning in her sister's head, she could tell she was anxious about Peyton not responding to her. It was only fair since Peyton always responded when Dahlia texted her. "Go ahead. I'll see you later though, okay?"

"Thank you! You're the best." Dahlia said. She hugged Julie and then ran off to the gym making Julie laugh a bit.

When Dahlia entered the gym, her eyes immediately scanned the bleachers looking for Peyton. Her eyes finally landed on the blonde-haired girl. She noticed that she was sitting with someone. It was Peyton's best friend, Jordan. Jordan was like Peyton's Willie, except he was straight, and wasn't dead. Dahlia had been quite jealous of their relationship. She missed having a best friend that she could talk to about absolutely anything. But, she was glad that Peyton had that. She let out a breath of relief when she saw them. She'd be able to talk to her after the spirit rally. 

All of a sudden, stage lights came on and music started to play and the lights fall on Carrie and her group, Dirty Candy. Dahlia was about to leave when she saw Flynn and Julie walk in. The girls went to stand with her and said, "Look who spent all her daddy's money on costumes and Katy Perry's choreographer." Flynn said, making Dahlia snort.

"Well, it paid off." Julie said. 

"Did it, though? 'Cause all I see is five highlighters with wigs on, singing and dancing. If I wanted to see a group of people in colored outfits, I'd watch the Teletubbies." Dahlia said, making Flynn laugh.

They continued to watch the group perform. Dahlia would glance up at Peyton from time to time. All of a sudden, a whoosh was heard by the two sisters.

"Hey, guys!" Dahlia said in a hushed tone.

"What are guys doing here?" Julie asked them.

"We wanna see you stick it to the man. Isn't that right, boys?" Luke said. Dahlia went over to her brother and he put his arm around her shoulders.