Prologue Part 3

Hi lovelies! This will be the last prologue chapter and then I'll start the story! I'm so excited for you guys to see happens with Dahlia! I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm pretty sure it's going to be my favorite of all the prologue chapters to write. It's also going to be the longest. Alright on to the last prologue chapter! 

3rd person POV

The Molina's were loving family life with Dahlia. She was a very easy baby. She went to sleep easily, she barely cried and she was always smiling. She loved listening to her mother play the piano in the studio. You could tell that she was going to grow up to be an amazing musician. 

One day Rose Molina got a call from her doctor. This call was going to change the Molina family life forever. 

"Hello, Rose. I have some great news for you!" Dr. Kelce said.

"Oh? What is it?" Rose asked.

"Rose, I'm excited to tell you that you and you're husband Ray... can have children!"

Rose was in shock, she was looking at her daughter who was being feed by her father. The thought of being able to give Dahlia a sibling, or multiple siblings was exhilarating. She would be able to bring life into this world and give her children the gift of music.

"Rose, are you there?" Dr. Kelce asked.

"Oh, um, yes. Sorry, I'm just shocked I guess. I thought I was infertile." Rose said, slightly confused.

"Something changed, I guess your hormone levels balanced out. You can have children, Rose. Congratulations! I have to go but I'm so happy for you. Let me know if you need anything and if you plan on having a baby, let me know." Dr. Kelce

"Thank you, Dr. Kelce. I will call you if I need anything. Goodbye." Rose said. 

By the time Rose was done on the phone, Ray was done feeding Dahlia and was starting to clean her up. He had heard some of the conversation and was very intrigued on what his wife's doctor had told her. 

"What did Dr. Kelce have to say, Rosie?" Ray said.

"We can have kids, Ray! Apparently my hormone levels balanced out and now we can have kids! We can give Dahlia a sibling!" Rose went on about her doctor said to her. 

Ray was shocked. He didn't expect this to happen. But he was happy none the less. He couldn't wait to give Dahlia a sibling.

"Baby, that's amazing! Do you know what might've changed for this to happen?" Ray asked.

Rose instantly looked to her daughter. She knew she had felt better. She felt healthier and like she was glowing. She always felt her best when she was with her daughter, especially when she would sing to her or play the piano for her. 

"Honestly? I think it's Dahlia. Whenever I'm with her I feel so much better. Like I can do anything. I think she might've trigged a hormonal response in me that cause my hormones to balance out." Rose said.

Ray look at his daughter, who was smiling her adorable smile. He knew what his wife was saying had to be true because he felt the same way. He always felt like his photography was better when she was with him. Like the sun shined brighter when she was with her father.

"This is amazing, Rose." Ray said. She picked up her daughter and held her close. Ray held his wife and they just stayed there for awhile.

So, nine months after Rose got the call, Julie Molina was brought into the world.

Rose and Ray couldn't have been happier. They had a two year old and a two week old and life couldn't get better.

That is until four years later. "Ray, Dahlia, Julie! Come here!"