part 39: sorry, im not jolly

kamari pov
december 19th, 2020 (still)
5:15pm

"you sure you wanna do this?" cam asked me.

"positive. just get it over with." I said handing him the money.

"ok, nice doing business with you. I'll send proof when it's done." he said and I nodded.

cam is a hitman. I just paid him to kill joshua. I know khloe gon be mad, but he killed my dad after my pops did so much for him, it's his time.

shit supposed to be done by the end of today. I'm hoping khloe don't find out.. lani either.

I took khloe car to her and me and nai'lani surprised her with it, then I left and paid cam, now im on the way home.

- 2 hours later -
7:42pm
I got out the shower and started brushing my teeth, I was tired asf.

my phone went off and I walked to my bed and picked it up, it was cam.

*texting cam*

cam😈
cam: its done.
me: picture?

he sent a picture of joshua. shit was nasty asf, had all them bullet holes in his fucking head.

*texting cam again*
me: ight, thanks bro.
cam: np, imma feed him to some alligators so nobody find the body, I'll hit u up later.

I signed in relief and went ahead and finished brushing my teeth, then I put on some sweatpants and went to bed.

nai'lani pov
8:19pm
"this man-"khloe said walking in my room, then she stopped.

a tear fell down her face and she looked up at me.

"what's wrong?"

"look.." she said handing me the phone.

"man stop calling my fucking and phone, I ain't wanna say shit cuz it was yo birthday, but ion wont you no mo, leave me tf alone hoe." I said lowly, then I hugged khloe.

joshua just broke up with her and now she's in shambles, what the actual fuck.
===================================
hey!! 💕y'all I know this chapter short asf  but I'm just tryna update more before school starts back. I don't wanna make this book SOOO long, so I'm thinking about ending this one at like 50 chapters and starting another one, then I'll do a book 2 in a few weeks/months, but let me know what y'all think would be best!!! make sure you vote, comment, and follow me so you can read more of my books!!💕