part 20: fuck this shit im out.

nai'lani pov
still november 19th, 2020
4:57 pm

- in the hospital -
it's been a couple hours and kamari and khloe still not back. the fuck are they doing.

*knock on the door*
"hi, we have the results back." the doctor said walking in and I took a deep breath.

"your baby does have gastroschisis. both of his intestines and his liver and spleen are on the outside of his body, and after he's born we'll perform surgery and put them back in place. it may be a too much for him to handle, so we may have to do multiple surgeries, but in the end it should all be fine. you and your baby should be healthy and out the hospital soon after he's born if everything goes as planned." he said and I nodded my head and he continued talking.

"right now we wanna go in and do a scan on you, then we'll see if we can set you up for surgery today or tomorrow so we can try and place his intestines back inside of him and get them functioning properly." he said and I looked at him while crying.

"surgery? today.." I said and he nodded.

"yes, you'll most likely go through today, but if not it'll happen early morning tomorrow." he said and I wiped my tears and nodded.

"ok.." I said and he put me in a wheelchair and took me to the room where they did all my other scans at.

- 5 minutes later -
"we're going to go ahead and do the surgery now. here, fill these papers out and then we'll prep you after." I nodded and looked around. khloe and kamari still weren't here and now I was mad asf because I'm about to go into surgery, and me or my baby could die and they aren't here.

"c- can I wait for my friends to get back?" I asked.

"no, sorry. we have to get you in there and try to fix this as fast as possible." he said and I nodded as a tear fell down my face.

- 17 hours later -
november 20th, 2020
9:44 am

I had just got out of surgery, I was still unconscious though.

- 3 hours later -
I looked around and I was in a new room. it was bigger, and nicer. khloe and kamari still weren't here though.

khloe💜, kamari🥺
me: just got out of surgery, thanks for not being here bitches.😌
kamari: surgery?! what happened. we otw.
khloe: sorry babes!!💕
me: don't worry about it, they changed my room and I told them not to tell y'all where I'm at. don't worry bout me or my mf baby since y'all don't give a damn before. BLOCKED.

I blocked both of them and then went to sleep. I was honestly mad asf. I could've died, and they were gone doing god knows what. what tf were they doing for that long any-fucking-ways.
====================================
heyy!!💕 thank y'all so mf much for 800 reads!! I'm almost at 900 and I'm happy asf. but what y'all think kamari and khloe was doing? and do y'all think they wrong for leaving her there alone? make sure y'all comment and vote!! follow me too!!💕💕