part 33: bora bora bitches!!

nai'lani pov
still december 15, 2020
4:47 pm

"you ready to go?" I asked grabbing my keys and my phone off the table.

"yes!! come on." khloe said running out the condo and getting in the elevator.

joshua was supposed to be meeting us at the arcade place. kamari was supposed to come but he's probably not going to. he's still mad that we got joshua around. I honestly don't see why K doesn't like him. he seems nice..

- 30 minutes later -
"hey ma, happy birthday." joshua said smiling and hugging khloe.

"heyy, and thank you." she said smiling and holding his hand.

"wasgud nai'lani." he said smiling at me.

"hey." I said giving him a slight smile and pulling out my phone.

"um, im finna call K and see if he still coming.. y'all go in, I'll be in there in a few minutes."

they walked in and I stood outside and FaceTimed kamari.

"hello?" he said blowing out smoke. since when this nigga smoke?

"where you at?" I asked. he turned the camera around and showed me. it was people around him with guns and big bags of weed on the tables.

"so you're not coming? ok." I said hanging up.

he was honesty pissing me off. I don't know what the fuck joshua did, but whatever it is can't be that serious. this man acting like a whole different person cuz he hate this man over some shit I don't even know about. and he won't even tell me what's going on.

"lani? what's wrong.." khloe said sitting next to me.

why tf am I crying? when did I start crying?!

"nothing, im um, on my period so you know.. emotional." I lied. I'm not on my mf period. don't know where she went but... I'm happy that ho gone.

"come on." I said grabbing her hand and walking in the arcade.

- 3 hours later -
8:23 pm

we been at this arcade for bout 3 hours and I'm tired asf. we played a bunch of games and I was beating khloe ass as that shit.

"I'm tireddddd, let's go." khloe said hugging joshua's arm.

"come on then." I said walking out. we all walked to my car and got in. khloe and joshua sat in the back seat while I drove.

we was on the way to the restaurant when my phone started ringing.

I answered it and put my AirPods in.

"hello?"

"y'all on the way to the restaurant yet? I'm here." he said.

wtf-

"we on the way now. I thought you wasn't going?" I said.

"it's her birthday, I'm not just gon not show up." he said and I laughed.

"what u laughing for?"

"you ain't even come to the arcade, bye." I said hanging up.

- 15 minutes later -
"BESTIEEEE. get tf up." I said pulling her out the car.

"mm, where we at?" she said wiping her eyes.

"doral steakhouse.." I said smiling. she been wanting to go here for the longest. she heard the food was good and her fat ass HAD to have it.

"come on!!" she said pulling my arm.

we walked in and saw kamari sitting down at a table. he waved at us and we started walking over to where he was.

"hey, happy birthday again." he said hugging khloe. "and sorry I couldn't be at the arcade with y'all." he said sitting down.

"you good." she said sitting in front of me. me and khloe were sitting on the inside of the booth and kamari and joshua were on the outside.. facing each other, and I was on the same side as kamari. she was on the same side as the infamous joshua.

"aye, lani.." he said and I looked at him.

"hm?"

"sorry." he whispered in my ear.

"it's ok.." I said looking at my phone. he sighed and we all just sat there until the waitress came over.

- 2 hours later -
10:56 pm

we finished eating and payed, then got in my car and left. khloe was drinking which was good so she was knocked out in the backseat.

joshua was sleep too.

"you mad at me?" kamari asked.

"yes." I said sticking my middle finger at him.

"what I do stink stink?" he said poking out his bottom lip and then smiling.

we both bust out laughing and the car swerved a lil bit.

"got damn!" he said laughing.

"stfu."

- 1 hour later -
me and kamari got out the car and opened the door to the backseat. I woke up joshua and had him put khloe on the private jet, and then me and kamari got the bags and suitcases out the trunk.

- 30 minutes later -
"you guys ready?" the pilot asked.

"mhm." I said looking at the time on my phone. it was 12:17 am.

the flight was 21 hours so we had a while before we would be there.

"ok, seatbelts on and be ready for takeoff." he said walking to the front. we put our seatbelts on and waited for the jet to take off.

"you good? you nervous?" kamari whispered in my ear.

"mhm, this my first time flying." I said putting my head on his shoulder. he moved his arm and put it around me.

"you're musty babes." I joked. he smelled his armpits and laughed.

"I'm not musty, don't play. I will shoot you."

"try it." I said laughing.

all of a sudden the plane moved and I got scared asf and hugged his fat ass tight as hell.

"chill, I gotchu. just lay down. here." he said taking my seatbelt off and letting my lay on him.

I went on my phone for a lil bit, then I went to sleep.
================================
heyy!!💕 y'all , christmas coming up, I'm excited asf. also, I might not update a lot this week because of school but I'll try to either update a lot today or pre-write chapters for y'all. BUTTTTT, after this week we go on break for like 2 weeks and imma update a lot and hopefully finish the book. make sure y'all vote, comment, and follow me!!💕💕