part 25: im thankful for you.

nai'lani pov
november 26th, 2020
9:14 am

"khloeee!!" I said running into her room.

"what bitch." she said pushing my head.

"damn, anyways.. look." I said handing her my phone and smiling.

"aww, yall so cuteee!!" she said smiling.

"he still coming to yo sister house with us right?" she said scrolling through our messages.

"mhm, let's get ready." I said running out her room.

I showered and did my hygiene routine and she did the same thing, then we did our makeup and talked.

- 2 hours later -
at nai'lani sister house.
"I'm hungry as fuckkkkk." I said rubbing my stomach.

"we finna eat in a couple hours, you can wait." my sister jazlyn said.

"bitch I'm pregnant, I can't wait." I said and she laughed.

"me too but I'm waiting. now come on." she said smiling.

"YOU PREGNANT!? OHMYGODDDD, CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I said hugging her.

"thanks." she said hugging me.

"does anybody else know? who you pregnant by..." I said shaking her by her shoulders.

"no. and bryson." she said.

"awww, I'm so happy for y'all!! you wanna go tell everyone?" I asked.

"no, I'm scared.."

"bitch come on!!" I said dragging her out into the living room where everyone was.

she told everyone she was pregnant and they showered her with hugs.

a couple hours later we ate and talked. I needed this. my year had been hectic asf and right now it was so nice and peaceful. I wish it was like this more often.

- at home -
"khloeeeee." I said rubbing my belly.

"whattttttt." she said and I laughed.

"that food was good asf."

"rightttt, I wish I knew how to cook."

"yea bitch, me too cuz you can't even boil eggs right." I said and we both laughed.

"shut the fuck up." she said getting up and sticking her middle finger at me.

I got up and went in the bathroom. I showered and did my hygiene routine, then brushed my teeth and went to bed. I was tired asf and we had shit to do tomorrow.
====================================
heyy!!💕 sorry I haven't updated the book yall, I had to work on my stuff for school. but I'm good now and we're going on break so imma try and update a lot over the break.💕