part 7: baby..

tj pov
april 27th, 2020
2:42 pm

I just left my homeboy house and was going home. I don't know why but I started thinking about nai'lani. me and her ain't talked in over a month.. not gon lie.. I kinda miss her.

I know we ain't known each other that long, but she was a vibe. I ain't never met no female like her before, and I felt bad bout the way we left things.

imma text her..

nai'lani😞
me: yo...💜💜

- 20 minutes later -

nai'lani😞
me: yo...💜💜
nai'lani: fuck you want?

she was being mad rude, I ain't like that shit.

*texting nai'lani*

me: look, i feel bad bout the way we left shit, link? I wanna talk to u.
nai'lani: I'm good.😒 stop texting me.
me: lani please, I'm trying.. just gimme like 5 minutes of yo time. please?
nai'lani: we don't need to talk bout shit. you told me to lose yo number and I did, and u made it clear shit was over so bye nigga.🤦🏽‍♀️
me: lani pleaseee. 5 minutes, that's all I'm asking.

she left me on read and I just gave up.. fuck it.

nai'lani pov
"fuck he thought this was?! nigga really gon text me saying he wanna talk."

"lani just talk to him. y'all both got shit you needa get off yo chest, and he obviously miss yo ass. I mean it's been over a month, if he ain't really wanna fix shit he wouldn't have even bothered to text u." arie said.

I FaceTimed her as soon as he texted me to talk to her about what was going on, now she was tryna tell me to talk to him. I mean, I could.. but fuck him. he was rude asf for nothing and hid important shit from me.

"imma text him, I'll call you later.." I said

"ok, bye bitch." arie said smiling.

"bye." I laughed.

fuck nigga🖕🏽
me: if u not here in 10 minutes we not talking.😐
tj: I'm otw💕thank you ma..
me: yea yea, hurry up fuck nigga. 9 minutes left.

- 7 minutes later -

he knocked on the door and I opened it. he looked good asf.. but fuck him since he wanna be a bitch.

"hey.." he said looking at me.

I just started at him and let him come in.

he sat down on the couch and I sat by him.

"ok, what u wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"I wanted to say sorry for that stupid ass shit I said to you last time I was over here, you ain't deserve that.. and I also wanted to tell you... that gang shit, I got in it when I was young. I'm over that shit now and ion even be doing that shit, but I'm still in it and shit CAN happen, but it's not likely.."

he looked at me and I nodded.

"ok.. that's all?" I said standing up.

"y-yeah.." he said..

"k, bye." I said walking to the door.

"lani-" I cut him off.

"what." I said with an attitude.

"yo cut that attitude shit out ma, I'm tryna fix shit. ok? I'm sorry for that shit I did before, but ma I miss you.. I know we ain't known each other for that long but u was a fucking vibe. you chill asf, a genuine person, and u beautiful and I'm not just letting that go.. I know I don't deserve it, but ma.. please, can I get one more chance?"

now I was pressed against the island in my kitchen and we were looking into each other eyes. fuck.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. he picked me up and put me on the counter and took my shirt off.

I pulled his shirt off and took off the shorts I had on, then unbuckled his pants and he took them off. as we kissed, he slid in and I moaned.

"fuckk." I said.

he started stroking his friend slowly inside me, and he looked me in my eyes and kissed me which turned me on more. he started going faster, making me scream his name and moan.

"ughh, tj!! fuckkkkkk." I yelled.

"say it again." he said looking in my eyes.

"tj." I said as he fucked me harder, then I screamed.

"ughh, fuck I'm gonna cum again." I said breathing heavy.

"mm, hold it." he whispering in my ear.

he started going faster and that shit felt good asfff.

"right... thereeeeeee, ughhhhhhh." I said cumming.

"fuckkk, I'm gonna cum again."I whispered.

"cum." he said looking me in my eyes.

I looked away and he told me to look at him, so I did. he kept going and I came, then he picked me up and took me to my room.

he put me on the bed and told me to turn around for backshots. fuck, I was finna be in painnnm.

I turned around and he slid in. my hair was in a bun but that shit came out in the kitchen so my hair was flowing down my back and he grabbed it.

he put it in and just started going fast.

"stop running ma." he said in my ear.

he started going slow and hitting my g-spot and I came. then he started going faster and pulling my hair.

"fuckkk, right there!!!" I yelled.

"don't cum ma, hold that shit for me."

I held it for like 5 seconds and came. then he started going faster and I kept running, but he kept going.

"ughh," I moaned, "tj I can't take it." I said putting my face in the bed and he grabbed my waist, leaned in and started going faster so I had to take it.

"fuckkk tj!!" I moaned into the bed as I grabbed the covers.

"mm, fuckkk I'm finna nut." he said in my ear. he turned me around so I was on my back and slid in and kissed me, then he started kissing my neck.

"fuckk, I'm finna cum." I said looking to the side.

"look at me ma." he said and I did it.

we both came at the same time, then we got in the shower and had sex again..

after we showered, we ordered food and chilled. we was walking around in these damn towels the whole time and watching tv, I'm happy he came over.. but it's still fuck him.😘🖕🏽
===================================
heyy!!💕did y'all like this chapter?? y'all think she did the right thing by inviting him over? and y'all I'm not good at writing we sex scenes and it's mad awkward so bare with me!!💕