part 28: iLOVEyou.💓

nai'lani pov
december 9th, 2020
10:57 am

- at her house -
I heard a knock at the door and didn't know who tf was at my house. I was still made asf from last night with kamari, I don't even wanna fuck with his ass no more after that shit.

"who is it?" I yelled.

"open the fucking door." I heard khloe say.

"what you doing over here.." I said.

"we supposed to be bestfriends and you think I'll do some foul shit like that?! what that fuck!!" she said.

"I'm not putting shit past nobody. I don't know who's capable of what. was y'all fucking around or not?" I asked closing the door.

"man no!!" she said crying.

"so why tf were y'all being all secretive and shit!!"

"I can't tell you that because it's not my place too, but you one foul bitch. I was there for you and everything, helped you when you got cheated on and when arie was being fake. I was there for all that shit and then you turn on me and start thinking I'm fucking with the nigga you like?! man get the fuck, stay away from me."

I started crying and grabbed her arm.

"khloe I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry." I said and she pulled her arm away.

"I didn't know what to believe. I thought me and korbyn was in love and he cheated on me with people I called my bestfriends and bitches I called my sisters."

"IM NOT LIKE THEM OTHER HOES THOUGH LANI!! IM KHLOE, NOT THEM. AND FOR YOU TO EVEN THINK I WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOU IS MESSED THE FUCK UP." she said slamming my door and leaving.

I tried to call khloe and she kept declining, then she finally answered.

"what lani." she said crying.

"khloe please come back." I said crying into the phone.

"nah, you need to get yoself right. I don't know what's going on with you but you got me and kamari both fucked up." she said and then I heard kamari's voice.

"aye, let's go talk to her ight?" he said.

"man, ight." she said hanging up.

- 20 minutes later -
"hey.." I said sniffing and opening the door for them to come in.

they didn't say anything, they just went and sat down on the couch.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for thinking yall would do something like that.. I'm just-"

"ok stfu, tell her so I can leave."

"khloe-"

"no. don't try and talk to me and shit and beg for forgiveness. you don't give a shit about me and you made that clear."

"I do! I said I'm sorry khloe, and I know you don't forgive people easily but come on.. you're my best fucking friend and I love you. please..." I said crying.

she started crying and hugged me.

"I'm sorry.." I said while hugging her.

"if you ever do some shit like that again I'm shooting yo house up." she said and we laughed.

"ight, gon head." she said punching kamari in the arm and he punched her back and she dramatically fell off the couch.

"what the fuck." I said laughing.

"anyways.. I love you. bye." kamari said getting up and walking towards the door.

"wait what...." I said holding his wrist.

"bye guys, my ubers here!!" khloe said hugging both of us and leaving.

"I told khloe I loved you on accident yesterday and she was tryna get me to tell you.. that's why we was being secretive as you called it. I just didn't know how you felt about me so I ain't wanna say it and then be looking dumb.. and you been though a lot lately so I ain't-"

I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

he picked me up and started running around all happy and shit.

"SHE LOVES MEEEE!!!" he yelled.

I laughed as he sat me down on the counter in the kitchen.

"say it again." he said smiling.

"I love you."

"again."

"I love you." I said laughing.

"one more time."

"I love you K." I said kissing him.

"I love you nai'lani."
====================================
heyy!!💕yall they said ittttt!!! this chapter was short but I'll update later. happy early thanksgiving too since it's in like 13 minutes.💕💕