part 6: thank you being, you.

nai'lani pov
march 4th, 2020
6:57 am

I just woke up and was still tired asf. I looked at my phone. arie was blowing my shit up so I called her.

"hello?" I said

"bitch I been waiting for yo ass the call me. fuck did yo ass do?"

"what you mean?" I said walking out my room into the kitchen.

"why was t-" I cut her off.

"hold on, I'll call you back."

I hung up and placed my phone on the counter.

"tj." I said shaking him out his sleep.

"nai'lani, I'm- listen, I didn't wanna tell  you this but.. I'm in a gang. I heard the shit that happened and didn't want you to stop fucking with me after I told you. I'm sorry I made you feel that way fr ma, I was just scared.."

fuck, I should've never fucked with this nigga. I should've known something was up when he shot that nigga in the club. I got up and started running to the bathroom.

"lani.." he said grabbing my arm.

"say something.."

I didn't know what to do. I was scared, I mean after everything that's happened with the gangs and shit, I didn't wanna mess with nobody involved with that.

"tj I think you should go.."

"lani.. man this what you doing now? I care about your fr, let's just talk."

"just go tj." I said with tears in my eyes.

he slammed my door making me jump and texted me saying lose his number.

"gladly." I said.
=================================
I know this chapter was short but imma update later. how y'all feel bout what's going on? y'all think lani overreacted about the gang stuff??💕