Hurt

Name: Shula
Age: 9
Height: 4'9
Weight: 69
Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour
Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, advanced speed, strength, agility, intelligence, and reflexes.

Four days later
Shula's pov

I laid on the ground with my eyes staring at the wall. The burning hot sun hit my skin as I laid limply. I had been given no food, no water, and had been allowed no sleep. My eyes were just staring blackly at the wall in front of me. I suddenly felt my stomach rise and in a wave of nausea. I threw up my stomach acid. I laid there throwing up for what felt like hours. Until I rolled onto my back and stared up at the sky. I felt myself turn into a haze as I stared. I felt my vision tunnel as the world seemed to spin around me. "Um her lips are blue. Is that normal?" I heard a assassin mumbled to his partner. "I don't know." He other shrugged.

Third person

The assassins stared at the young girl as she stared back at them. Her lips turned more blue and her breaths seemed more labored. "Hey?" A assassin shouted down at the girl. She remained silent and staring. "Hey!" The assassin shouted again. "She doesn't look to good." The other said with concern in her tone. Suddenly she began to blink rapidly as she stiffened. "Put her in her quarters. She is done with her punishment." Lady Sheva hissed. The assassins nodded and opened the cage doors. They let the ladder fall and climbed down after her. "Hey get up." A assassin growled. "I said GET UP." He shouted as he kicked her. Shula stopped blinking and looked around in confusion at the two assassin. "What happened? Where am I?" She asked in confusion. They have each other a weirded out glanced but shrugged it off and looked back down. "Doesn't matter get up. You are going back to your room." The other assassin growled. Shula nodded her head and stood up. However her legs seemed to turn to jello with her first step as she fell to the ground. They rolled their eyes and grabbed her by her arms. They crawled out with the paler younger and stood in front of her mother. "Hopefully you have learned your lesson." Lady Sheva hissed. Shula remained silent which caused her mother to drop to her level. She stared at Shula in her eyes and realized she was staring at the ground at spot where she once stood. She smirked pleased with her work and nodded her head. "Take her to quarters." Sheva hissed. The faithful assassins nodded their heads and walked the girl to her room. Damian watched as they passed by. He peered out of his room just as they threw Shula into her room. Damian's eyes widened as he heard her body hit the floor. He hide behind his door as the assassin shut the door and walked down the hall. He crept across the hall to his friend and opened her door. "Shula I am so sorry." He said sadly. "I should have told Mother and Lady Sheva." Damian added as his friend laid limply on the floor. However frustration began to rise within him as Shula remained silent. "You know you could at least talk to me." He growled as he flipped her over onto her back. His eyes widened at he saw just how pale she had become and how blue her lips were. Suddenly she began to tremor viciously. "SHULA!" He shouted fearfully. Shula's mouth began to foam as her body shook. "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" Damian shouted as Shula's tremors strengthened. Suddenly they stopped and her eyes closed tightly as tears streamed down her face. She rolled onto her side as she rived in pain. "Shhh it's okay Shula. We are going to get through this." Damian said quietly as he tried to comfort her. Soft little whimpers sounded out of the girl as he suck in greedy breaths of air. Damian moved to his friends aid and cradled her head in his lap as she cried. He moved her hair out of her face as he whispered encouraging things to her. "It's okay, it's okay. I am here, I will help you." He cooed. She screamed out in pain as she began to shake viciously again. Her mouth foamed as he breathing stopped. Her face started to turn as purple as her lips. When the tremors finally stopped. Damian listened as she opened her mouth in a gasping breath. Tears slid down his face as he saw her weep in pain. Her body twitched every now and then as her breaths rocked her chest. "WHAT IS THE MEA." Talia started angrily until she saw her son kneeling over the barely alive girl. Talia rushed towards the girl and knelt down. "What happened?" Talia asked with authority in her tone. She placed her hands on the girls side checking for any injuries. Damian struggled to find the words to describe his friends strange problem. Suddenly Shula's back arched as she began to shake again. Talia's eyes widened and quickly ripped her hands off. Shula's shaking began to quicken as her chest stopped rising. Shula's eyes widened as she gasped for air painfully. "Shula, honey I need you to hold on." Talia said worriedly. Shula's shakes became tremors within seconds of Talia's words and all they could do was watch. They tried to comfort the young girl as the tremors racked her body. After a three minutes the tremors stopped and her breaths began again. Talia whipped off the foam and rubbed her arm. Shula curled into the fetal position and sucked in breaths again. Damian watched as the river of tears poured down her face in pain. Her leg twitched every few seconds but soon ceased. Her breaths became shallow and labored, but her tears dried away. "We need an Iv bag right away and get this girl some nutrients." The commanding voice of Ra Al Ghul boomed. The assassins behind him nodded their heads and ran to get the requested items. Damian brushed the hair out of her face as she whimpered in pain. "Damian go change your clothes and then come back. You will need to stay with her to make sure she doesn't have another seizure. If she does that is okay. Just help her through it. I am going to clean her up." Talia nodded as she gently moved her hand underneath Shula's head. Damian nodded his head in understanding and ran out of the room. "By Alluh why is she so frail?" Ra asked with concern. Talia gently washed the side of Shula's face with a gentle cloth. Damian ran into the room in his white clothing. "Good now Damian sit down in the bed. I am going to place her on your lap. So you can watch her better." Talia ordered. Damian didn't question his mother as he quickly moved to the bed. Talia gently picked up Shula and laid her down into her bed. Shula's head was resting on Damian's leg with her right arm up. Damian pulled the blankets over Shula gently and lifted right arm above the blankets. The nurses hurried in with the IV and nutritions bags. They attached the IVs to her arm and let the liquids flow. "That is the best we can do for now." Ra sighed. "Watch over her. She is of great value to the league and we cannot afford to lose this asset." Ra added. Damian nodded his head and took his order. The adults left the room leaving him with his friend. He looked down at her and frowned. "If I only I told the truth." He sighed. Her black orbs opened tiredly and she glanced around the room and then groaned in pain. "Shh it's okay, go back to sleep." Damian whispered. Shula looked up tiredly at him, but soon fell asleep. Damian smiled down at the girl who was sleeping peacefully in his lap. "Don't worry Shula. I promise I will protect you from now on." Damian whispered. Shula smiled and nuzzled into Damian.