For starters

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Title: Queen of Shadows,
Location: Eth Alth'eban
Affiliations: Safinat Dakhma, Leviathan, The League of Assassins, Society of Shadows, and The League.
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain and Samuel Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, the master is aviation, computer hacking, throwing, escapology, archery, medical sciences, firearms, swordsmanship, stealth, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified

Shula's pov

I woke up feeling Damian resting on my body. I smiled lightly and snuggled into him. "Good morning beloved," Damian whispered. I smiled lightly. "Good morning love." I cooed. "You know I would like to wake up like this morning often," Damian confessed. I raised a brow at him. "You want to wake up in a dungeon more?" I questioned seriously. "What no, I mean waking up with you." Damian proclaimed. I felt a slight smile creep onto my face and I nuzzled in closer to him. Suddenly the doors flung open, revealing a guard who radiated fear. "Khan has an offer for you Shula Wu-San." The guard proclaimed. "What is the offer?" I questioned. "The offer is that you and Damian will be relocated to a bedroom. As long as you stay Khan's decoration." The guard announced. "That is ridiculous!" Damian roared. "Will Damian be fed?" I inquired. "Yes, that is correct." The guard answered. "Then I except." I nodded. The guard nodded his head and walked up to us. He unlocked my chains and looked at me. "Ugh listen, Miss Shula, some of the other guys heard that you are the Queen of Shadows. If that's true, I will not tell Khan." He affirmed. I raised a brow at him. "Why won't you tell your leader?" I interrogated. "My associates and I will tell you in a day or So, but don't worry your majesty. We will stay silent." The guard assured. "Thank you.." I paused waiting for his name. "Mohammad." He informed. "Thank you, Mohammed," I said with a light smile. He seemed to grow with my kindness and lead us up the stairs. We climbed to a higher palace and he opened a bedroom door. The room was a royal blue color. "Here is your room. The food is already on the table, please enjoy your meal." Mohammed nodded. "Thank you, Mohammed." I nodded. "A servant will be here shortly to help you dress Miss." He briefed. I nodded my head and we entered the room together. "Well, at least we have food and a bed now." Damian shrugged as soon as the door shut. "Damian that's how we get out." I proclaimed excitedly in a whisper. "People want out of Khan's rule and if they agree to join the league. I can liberate them from the inside." I announced as Damian stared at me. "You would be able to destroy Khan as well," Damian added. "Damian this ends soon," I smirked.

Time skip

We sat in the room planning every move that we could make, plotting every single scenario. That was when the servant knocked on the door. I walk over to it and found an unhealthy, thin girl. Who was maybe 14? "Oh my, honey you have to eat," I said with concern. "Khan chooses when I eat miss." The servant muttered timidly. "And when was the last time you ate?" I questioned. "Friday." She answered quietly. My eyes widened as wide as plates at her. "That was five days ago!" I said panicked. I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into the room. I shut the door behind us. "Come, you need to eat." I urged. "But I can't, Khan will find out you didn't eat." She excused. "No, he won't, you will say that I ate the food," I assured. The servant girl looked at me happily and walked hesitantly towards the food. The girl sat down at the table across from Damian. "You don't have to do this miss." The girl said quietly. "No trust me I need to. What is your name?" I questioned trying to change the subject. "Kamila." She answered. "Alright Kamila, well enjoy your food. Where is the dress that I need to wear?" I inquired. "Oh, it's ok the mirror in the closet." She exclaimed. I walked into the closest and felt my face drop at the outfit. "Are you sure?" I asked almost pleading for a different answer. "Yes, I am quite sure miss." She voiced. I let out an exasperated sigh and shut the door. I slipped into the outfit and completed my hair with an eye-catching clip. I placed the shoes on my feet and stared at myself. "Look how far you have fallen," I whispered to myself. "Shula are you alright?" Damian shouted. I turned away from the mirror and walked towards the door. I pushed it open and stared right at Damian. "Well for starters, I feel nude," I stated. Damian stared wide-eyed at me shocked. "Uugghhhhh where the rest of it?" Damian questioned cautiously. "That's my question," I remarked. "Oh no, that is the outfit. Khan has requested that outfit specifically." Kamila announced. "So Khan wants me to look like this?" I queried. "Yes, I am so sorry miss." Kamila apologized. "It's not your fault." I sighed. "You are ready for Khan's gala." Kamila beamed. "Great," I mumbled.