The Reuion

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov
12/14

I watched as the Assassinettes left Gotham in their jet. I waited a few moments to looked over the glowing city. I took off my Kitsune mask and face covering. I set it down on the ground. I turned to the ledge and swung my feet over the edge. I took in the sight and sighed. I reached up to my neck and held the necklace in hand. I felt the engraving on the black cold jade and smiled lightly as I remembered the better times. When Damian and I had been inseparable. I lowered my head in defeat and released a few tears. I felt my chest heave as I cried to myself. I heard a thump and became aware of the presence behind me. "Miss I know you are feeling hopeless, but I am going to need to step away from the ledge." I heard a voice. The voice that made me want to fling myself into his arms.

Damian's pov

I was patrolling downtown Gotham when I saw a woman sitting on the edge. Usually, this doesn't concern me, but I saw that she was in distress. I landed on the roof behind the woman and called out to her. "Miss I know you are feeling hopeless, but I am going to need to step away from the ledge," I said commandingly. I heard a soft chuckle from the black-haired woman. I raised a brow at her but pushed it aside. I saw her long black hair seemingly float in the air. "What's your name?" I asked softly. "You know it." She said in a voice I almost recognized. I studied her closely looking for any signs of her jumping. "So you are suicidal then." I pieced together. "No, I am not. I am a Phoenix and you are a dragon." I heard her reply almost nervously. "What do you mean?" I requested quietly. I could almost hear her smile softly. "Look at your neck." She said in almost a whisper. I looked down at my check and saw a dragon engraved on the Black Jade necklace. However, only a few people know about the necklace, and even fewer know about the counterpart. I walked closer to her and saw two tiger hooked swords and a mask on the ground. I sucked in a shaky breath as I neared her. Before I could do anything she had her feet on the roof and she looked at me. I saw her dark black eyes meet my masked green eyes. I took in her face and recognized her. I gasped as I saw her. "Shula?" I asked. I saw her lower her head, but nod slowly.

Shula's pov

I nodded my head slowly and hung my head in shame. When suddenly I heard his pounding footsteps. I lift my head in time to see.....His arms surround me and pull me into a hug. I stared shocked, but I slowly returned the gesture. I laid my head on his shoulder as I realized just how much I missed him. I felt my shoulder shake as he cried into my shoulder. I wept uncontrollably into his shoulder. "You..you are alive?" Damian asked as he pulled away and cupped my face. I nodded my head. "Damian, I am sorry. I didn't tell you, but I was....scared." I blurted out nervously. "Shula it's alright. I forgive you." Damian whispered. I reached up to his mask with both of my hands and he held my cheek. He nodded his head in agreement and I gently removed his mask. I saw the eyes I had been longing to see. I get tears to begin to flow from my eyes again. Damian's moved his hand and brushed away my tears with his thumbs. I burst into a smile as I saw his face lit by the moonlight. "Dami," I whispered as I launched myself into his chest. I felt Damian wrapped his arms around me. I felt exhaustion cloud over me as I fell asleep in his arms.