Sinister Sister

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov

The next morning I walked downstairs and noticed how quiet it was. I raised a brow at the silence and pulled out a hidden knife. I went into the Batcave and walked down the steps. I saw my sister standing in front of the computer. "So everyone's been captured," I stated flatly. Cass jumped up from the seat and stared at me for a moment. "Um yeah, the Joker has them," Cass informed. I raised a brow and bit my lip. "So when do we get them back?" I questioned. "You want to help me?" She asked shocked. I sighed and crossed my arms. "Listen, Cass, I might be angry at you, but I know how much the Waynes mean to you. I know you are going to get them back no matter what. So I want to make sure you don't die or get hurt." I explained. "Shula-" she started. "No Cass..." I paused and took in a breath. "It's okay, I moved on. Plus I don't want my sister to die." I added. Relief washed over her face and she walked up to me. "Thank you." She said as she pulled me into a hug. My body went rigid at her touch. I lifted a hand and patted her back. "Yeah, no problem," I said awkwardly. She released me and we walked towards the computer. "So what does he want with them?" I quizzed. "He probably just wants to torture them," Cass answered. "So what if we torture him?" I smirked. She looked panicked at my statement. "Mentally I mean," I mumbled. "Okay yeah, we can do that." Cass nodded. "We already know where he is keeping them so we are ready to go when we want," Cass announced. "Perfect, let me get changed." I piped. She nodded her head and quickly changed into my newly cleaned uniform. I sheathed my two hooked swords. Placed my Sais on my thighs, one of my fans in my red sleeve, and the other in its spot under my skirt. I looked down at my Kitsune mask and smirked. "Looks like it's time for some fun," I said as I placed on the mask. I pulled my mouth covering over and looked in my reflection. I nodded my head in satisfaction and walked back to the computer. "Oh my Miss Shula, I can hardly tell it's you." Alfred proclaimed. "That is the point, my dear Alfred." I grinned. Cass came down in her Black Bat uniform and grinned. "Who would have thought that the Bat and Fox would be working together." She declared. "So very unexpected." I nodded. We walked towards the Batmobile and I saw her smirk. "Do you want to drive the batmobile?" She coaxed. I gave her a grin.

Time skip
Did you know switching to Geico could save you fifteen percent or more on car insurance?

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN HOW TO DRIVE?" Black Bat shouted. "Oh come I am not driving that fast." I reasoned. "You are going 150 miles per hour." She snapped. "Oh, that's slow." I gleaned. "No no no no." She pleaded. "Oh relax I am playing with you." I winked as I slowed down. She released a sigh of relief. Soon we arrived at the location and I parked the Batmobile a little bit away. Black Bat and I hopped out of the mobile and hide in the trees. I looked over the abandoned theme park. "Who the hell chooses a theme park?" Black Bat Growled. "So this is what he needed the deal for," I grumbled. "What!?" She whispers shouts. "Joker wanted a deal for something. So he gave us over 100 thousand pounds of Kryptonite." I responded. "And you thought working with the joker was a good idea?!" She growled. "I voted against it? But Shiva, Talia, and Nyssa all thought it was. So that's how it is." I corrected. "Alright enough of league stuff. Let's get the others." Black Bat commanded. "Alright let's split up." I voiced. "Are you nuts?" She whispers shouted. I tilted my head at her. "That is literally how everyone dies in horror films." She argued. I sighed loudly. "Okay well listen this isn't a horror film. You are a bat and I am a general in the League of Assassins. I think we can handle ourselves." I reasoned. "What if Joker comes after one of us?" She interrogated. "I have been trained by six masters of the martial arts and you can read body language so well that you can learn their martial art form. We can take them." I explained. "Alright fine, but here is a beacon if you get into trouble or if I do." Black Bat said as she handed me the beacon. I nodded my head and took off into the fog. I walked through the shadows staying out of sight. Then I saw two Joker goons and leaned in to listen to their conversation. "Did you hear about the bats?" A goon asked the other. "Yeah, Joker is going to kill them in the funhouse." The other replied. I smirked at this answer as I decided what to do. I pulled out my metal cord and snuck behind them. "I must say thank you for telling me," I smirked. They sucked in a breath as they whipped around to face me. "Kitsune are you here to watch the bats die?" A goon asked. I smirked wickedly at this and activated my beacon. I remained silent as I heard Black Bat near my location. She was maybe a few feet away when I fired my metal rope at her. She became a tangled mess and fell to the floor. "Yes I am and I brought Joker a little gift," I smirked.