Brother and Sister

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'5
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain and Samuel Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified

Shula's pov

I dodged his attacks as I tried to reach out to him. "Samuel fight it. I know the rage that the pit can cause, but you have to fight it. I don't want to hurt you." I pleaded when suddenly he threw an unexpected punch as I was occupied with trying to talk it out with him. I went tumbling to the ground and began to take his attacks. He kicked and punched me. Soon I was left bloodied and beaten. "Samuel please fight it," I begged as I tried to get up. "No, you are going to die for causing me to fail." He growled. "Samuel I wasn't going to let you die in the South Pole, cold and alone," I said with pain evident in my voice. "I would have rather died." He growled as he swung his iron-tipped boot. I gave out a pained filled cry. "You know that mother wanted one of us to die. That is why she killed me with her sword, but you in an act of selfishness. You brought me back." He snarled as he walked away a bit. Suddenly he whipped out a gun and pointed it at me. "Samuel I am not afraid of death, but please bring my body back to Wilson and learn from him. Wilson is kind and will help you." I said solemnly. I could see Samuel's hand shake as he struggled to fire the weapon. "Why can't I shoot you?" My brother questioned. My eyes felt heavy as I sat on my knees. "I love you Ani," I said calmly. Samuel stared at me and I could see the acid green color of the Lazarus pit dissipate from his icy blue eyes. I smiled lightly at me when I felt my eyes slowly drift shut.

Samuel's pov
I saw Shula smile lightly at me and began to smile back when I saw her eyes shut. She fell to the roof and it suddenly gave away beneath her. "NOOO," I shouted as I ran forward to grab my Imouto. I launched my grabble hook at the still hand wall and grabbed her. I swung us towards a window and turned my back towards the window. So that I could protect my little sister. Our weight broke the window and I let go of the rope. We went flinging into the harbor and the cold water hit my face. I looked down in my arms and found them empty. I panicked and looked around the icy waters. My eyes caught movement in the water slowly sinking below. I saw black hair and knew immediately that it was Shula's. I swam towards and grabbed her smaller frame. I pulled us closer to the surface and gasped for air. I swam us to the shore and felt the cold wind nipping at my freezing body. I laid Shula down and looked upon her. I felt terror as I saw that Shula was no longer breathing. I began CPR and breathing into her mouth. "Please please Shula. I am sorry." I begged as I pounded on her chest. "I am sorry sister. Shula, please get up." I begged desperately. Then suddenly she lurched herself sideways. She tried to keep herself up with her right arm, but it collapsed beneath her. I quickly caught her and held up. She throws up nearly gallons of water and she fell against my arms. I brushed her hair out of her delicate face. Her chest moves steadily and quickly as she gasped for breath. I swept my arm beneath her and held her close to my chest as I trudged towards my secret base. Shula shivered against me and I felt nothing, but guilt as I walked through the deep snow. I unlocked the door to the small cabin. I opened the door and quickly shut it behind me. I walked over to the bed and pulled off a blanket. I carried Shula over to the warm burning fire and sat her in front of it. Her constant shivers steadied. I saw her many weapons and her Fox like mask resting on her electromagnetic sheath. I took the swords and mask off of her, but left the other weapons on her. So that way she wouldn't think I was trying to leave her defenseless. I threw the blanket over her and pulled her onto my lap. I rested myself against a chair and rested Shula's head on my stomach. I let my hands wander to her wet hair and I began playing it. My eyes then drifted to the metahuman collar on her neck. I quickly pulled out my lock pick and picked the lock. The collar fell limply onto the ground and Shula released a deep, healthy breath. I sighed and leaned back onto the chair. I let my hands run through Shula's hair like I used to, when she was young. I suddenly felt Shula nuzzle her head into my stomach. "I missed you." She mumbled tiredly with her eyes barely open. "I missed you too Shula. Now go to sleep alright?" I questioned. Shula's smile faded into a frown. "But you could leave." She mumbled sadly, breaking my heart in the process. "Shula I promise you, I will not leave your side," I promised. Shula nodded her head and let herself fall into a deep sleep. I smiled down at her and let my mind wander to time with the league.