Welcome to Wayne Manor

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov

"Wait so you mean you are the leader of the League of Assassins?" Red Robin asked. "No, I am not the leader. So here is what happened. After the death of Damian's grandfather, Talia and Nyssa decided that they couldn't rule the Shadows themselves. So they brought in the highest-ranked members. Which at the time were Slade Wilson, Lady Shiva, Nyssa, Talia, and myself. Originally, my mother, Lady Shiva wanted the title of General, but Talia, Nyssa, and Slade said that I was stronger than any of them. So they made me General. Slade is in control of the North America division of the League, Lady Shiva is in control of the recruits, Talia is in control of the Asia division, Nyssa is in control of the European Division, and I am in control of all those divisions." I stated. "So you lead the shadows?" Robin stated flatly. "I ughhhhh no because I don't handle the finances, food, medical, locations. I can vote for my opinions, but really what I do is manage the armies." I answered. "But you are like what fourteen?" Red Hood asked sarcastically. I raised a brow and crossed my arms. "I am sixteen Todd." I growled. "Okay yeah." Red Hood mumbled. "I had no idea you are the general." Robin stated. I shrugged off. "To be honest it's not all that exciting as the title is made out to be." I shrugged off. "Is there a war going on with the Dai Khan?" Robin questioned. "Dai who?" Red Robin asked. "The Dai Khan were the league's counterpart in China. They controlled the territory that the league wanted. So in exchange, we attacked with precision and speed. We quickly destroyed them and the Dai Khan fell under my leadership." I said with a puffed-out chest. Damian stared at me shocked. "Perhaps we can catch up more at home?" Robin offered. "I agree 100 percent." I replied. Batman nodded his head and lead us to the batmobile. Robin, Red Robin, Batman, and I hopped into the vehicle and drove off. Soon we arrived at the manor and saw an older man waiting for us. "Ah, you must be the young guest who is staying with us." The man stated. "Indeed I am, my name is Shula Wu-San." I proclaimed as I offered my hand to him. "Alfred Pennyworth at your service." Alfred said polity. "Well, I promise to be the least of a nuisance as I can." I replied with a slight smile as I gave him a slight bow. I looked around the cave and frowned. "I thought it was bigger." I stated flatly. "Why does everyone say that?!" Greyson shouted. "Because the size is disappointing." I voiced. "That is what I said." Damian said as she approached me. "Follow me, Shula, I will show you to your room." Damian proclaimed. I nodded my head and he led me up the stairs of the cave. The door opened to reveal a study. Damian pushed open the doors and walked down the halls. "Anything else new?" Damian questioned. "No." I answered flatly. "Do you know who your father is yet?" Damian pushed. "No I do not and I am completely content without knowing who." I replied. "Do you think David Cain is your father?" Damian inquired. "I have already marked him off because I don't have any physical features that even slightly resemble him." I waved off. "I can agree with that." Damian nodded as we walked up the stairs. "Well, I am glad you have found peace with yourself." Damian said. "How about you? I am sure you have all the pathetic women practically laying down for you." I grumbled. "Unfortunately yes, but they are not worth my attention." Damian hissed. "Well, I see you are still as cocky as ever." I smirked. "I see you are as quick-witted as ever." Damian replied with a raised brow. "Touché." I remarked as we walked up to a door. "This will be your room. It is right across from mine, so if you need anything let me know." Damian offered. "Thanks, Dami." I replied as I shut my door. I looked around the room and found it rather large. However, I quickly made myself at home. I walked up to the window and glanced out into the night. Suddenly the buzzing of my phone sounded through the room. I walked towards my phone and read the caller. I smiled at my phone and picked it up. "Hello, Chichi." I beamed. "Shula, how are you doing?" Chichi asked. "I am doing well. I have met Damian again and I am staying with his family." I announced. "Oh Shula that is amazing. Just remember to stay safe. I don't want you getting hurt." Chichi reasoned. "Don't worry Chichi I will be safe." I replied. "I know you will. I love you my little Fox."Chichi cooed. "I love you too Chichi." I smiled. "Good night Shula." He added. "Goodnight Slade." I replied and hung up the phone.