Chapter 6

Taehyung and Jennie looked at Woobin in disbelief

Taehyung and Jennie looked at Woobin in disbelief. The doctor beamed and inclined his head to confirm the results, utterly ignoring the dirty looks given by both of them.

"Should I inform your father, Tae?"

"No! It's okay." Taehyung is still sane for not telling his father. His father was still angry about the wedding and he couldn't let his father know about this one or else he's dead.

Taehyung grabbed Jennie's arm forcefully. She tried to pull her arm away from him, not wanting to make a scene in front of the doctor. Jennie was still surprised with the news while Taehyung here was trying to worsen the situation.

"Thank you hyung, we should get going." Taehyung excused themselves. Jennie forced a smile before thanking Woobin politely. She gave Woobin a last glance before going out, hoping that he would stop them and withdraw everything he said earlier but unfortunately, he just nodded her head.

Watching the two of them going out of the room, Woobin messaged his temple while mumbling. "Sorry Tae. You're too much this time and I have to lie. This is the only way to stop you from sleeping around with girls after this."

Taehyung and Jennie walked out of the clinic in silent, Jennie didn't dare to let out any words meanwhile Taehyung seemed preoccupied. Haruto and Minjun who were walking behind them had no clue on what's going on but they didn't bother to ask.

If I'm really pregnant then where does this baby come from? I've never had sex with anyone! This is absurd, illogical and impossible. Fuck my life! Jennie internally screamed.

Last three months, who slept with me? Eunbi, Hana, Yunyeon, who else? Taehyung scratched his head, he was completely at sea.

No, I'm positive. I never met her before this. If we ever slept together, I would've keep her to myself.

"What's your motive, Jennie? We never slept together and I'm pretty sure that you're aware of it." Taehyung questioned her tactfully when they stopped in front of the SUV. He looked calm and it made Jennie felt anxious. She averted her gaze to avoid making eye contact.

"You might not remember." Jennie mumbled indistinctly.

"I remember who I slept with very well, Jennie. And—" Taehyung brought his body closer to hers before lifting her chin so that their eyes met.

"—do you know this?" Taehyung showed her a small blue box and jiggled the box in front of her eyes. Jennie gulped, this guy is crazy. Who the hell bring condoms with them every time?

"I always have this, Jennie. So, you should know that I used condom. Stop playing this stupid game of yours!"

"I'm pregnant and you're the father of this baby."

"Okay, I give you one last chance. Tell me the truth and clear my name. Let the media know that it was a prank. Then, I'll let you go. That's it. For God's sake, don't complicate things, Jennie!"

It sounded easy for Taehyung but not for Jennie. How is she going tell the press? Hi everyone! I'm not pregnant and everything was just a joke! Gotcha!

No, no, no. She can't do that. Where is she going to hide her face after doing so? How would her mum and dad react to her? What would happen to her career?

She has no other option than keep lying to him. She gulped before letting out an untruth for the nth time. "Believe it or not, this is yours and that's final."

Taehyung clenched his fists, he had enough of the girl in front of him. He was convinced that he never slept with her so why did she pursue this matter further? Why did she insist on saying that she is carrying his baby? Is it because of his money? Did she do all this because she wants his money?

Taehyung gave her a simpering smile. He thought that he already got the answer to all his questions. In his eyes, Jennie is a desperate gold digger. She doesn't deserve to be his wife, let alone conceive his child.

What is the purpose of wearing a pretty face but having an ugly attitude? She fucked with random man and then avowed that he is the father of the unlucky baby.

"Fine." Taehyung replied briefly. He became jaded arguing over the same thing with Jennie. It's not like he's going to win after all.

Taehyung enjoined Jennie to get into the car before he did the same, followed by Haruto and Minjun. Hearing Taehyung ordering his bodyguards to go to his Incheon house and pack his things up before going back to Seoul making Jennie feeling relax, at least her bad day was going to end soon.

On their way back home, Taehyung didn't let out any words but Jennie didn't mind at all, in fact she was too happy and couldn't care less about him. They stopped off at a restaurant and Haruto grabbed some takeout but she was only given a drink before drifting off to sleep. How cruel.