Chapter 8

It was a nippy daybreak and Jennie couldn't sleep peacefully, bewailing the thing that happened between her and Taehyung the night before

It was a nippy daybreak and Jennie couldn't sleep peacefully, bewailing the thing that happened between her and Taehyung the night before. Even the coldness of the dawn couldn't stop her from being disgusted with herself. She felt like a whore who let her dignity being trampled by an asshole.

Jennie's whole body was aching, the lower part of her body was sore and she felt dizzy for not getting enough sleep. They were awake for the whole night doing God knows what and Jennie couldn't even count how many rounds they went last night.

Jennie removed Taehyung's hand around her waist carefully so that he didn't wake up. As soon as she stepped on the floor, she hissed in pain to the throbbing of her womanhood. She grabbed a towel on the towel rack before heading to the bathroom.

Jennie looked at the reflection of her naked body on the bathroom mirror. Her eyes were puffy, her lips was swollen and she could see lots of hickeys on her neck and chest that reminded her of their sin last night. She wanted to cry really badly but there were no more tears left to do so.

Word once spoken is past recalling.

Jennie kept hearing the words as if someone was telling her over and over again. She shook her head repeatedly and covered her ears, wanting to get rid of them. On the spur of the moment, she suddenly had a flashback of old memories of her and Irene.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? Don't you think it's kinda risky, unnie?"

"No, trust me Jen. You can do this. You just need to change a little bit; your hair, your makeup and your style. That's all. Can you do it for me? Please Jen."

"Okay but what if we get caught on your wedding?"

"No worries, Jen. It's my wedding day and I know how to handle it. As long as you're willing to help me, we have no problem."

"And look at this. Do you really want me to get married to this stupid guy?" Irene asked her while pointing to a few pictures of Taehyung with girls in the club. Yes, the pictures that were going to ruin the man's whole career at the wedding. Say bye bitch.

"Okay, fine. I'll do it. For you. Simply because I want you to get married to someone that you love. For example, Suho hyung." As soon as Jennie finished her sentence, Irene threw a pillow at her face and tickled her.

"Hey! How dare you? Suho and I are just friends."

"Yeah, friends who fuck each other." Jennie managed to speak between her breaths, giggling while Irene was tickling her even more.

Jennie was brought back to reality and she was heartbroken at the thought of being 'kidnapped'. Today was the fourth day of her absence and she wondered what was Chaeyoung doing at home.

"I miss you Rosie. I miss you Irene unnie. I miss everyone."

Jennie filled the bathtub with water, luxuriating herself in a long, hot bath. To her, bathing is the most effective way to diminish feelings of depression and pessimism because baths give a wonderful combination of isolation, quiet, and comfort. The feelings of closeness received from being submerged in warm liquid gave connotations of being in the womb, and it was very comforting.