✨🌿 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌿✨

✯☆✯

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐛𝐛'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧,𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞-𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨...𝐲𝐞𝐚

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

900+

✯☆✯

× Thorn's POV ×

"Are you going to join me Thorn?"

I smiled at Y/n "Of course I will! Let me just fix something"

Y/n and I always come to the roof top to watch the beauty of the sunset,since they always adored and loved looking at it.

The school roof top is one of the favourite places that Y/n and I would hang out when school was over, no one really comes here so we decided to pick this place as a secret hang out spot.

Just like any ordinary days,things seem pretty normal as Y/n and I would race each other to the roof top, as I would tease them for not catching up to me. In the end I ended up winning the race.

"Hmhp not fair! The only reason why you won its because I have shorter legs than you!"Y/n said as they crossed their arms and pout as I let out a chuckle.

As the sudden breeze from the wind that blew our hair into a mess.

Y/n let out a sigh "I forgot this can happened sometimes when we are up here"

"Yea!" I said, completely agreeing with them as I got an idea popped in my head as I have a mischievous smirk form from my lips.

"Hey Y/n" I called out their name as they looked at me

"Yes Thorn?"

"Can I fix your hair? I bet I can make you really amazing!" I said with a smile

"Sure, why not" Y/n said as they would smile right back at me as they would get closer to me as I ruffled their hair, causing them to groan. Knowing that their hair got messier than before.

"Hey!" Y/n said as I started to run since the roof top is huge, I don't really have to worry about me getting cut off since they have short legs it will be harder for them to catch up to me, well that's what I thought before I got pushed into the ground so suddenly with no warnings what so ever.

Y/n is a smart Junior, Maybe I shouldn't underestimate them next time and I started to laugh as they would also laugh along with me.

"That's what you get for messing with me!" Y/n said

"Heh, I'm sorry can you help me get up?" I asked the petite figure as I was letting out my reach for them to grab and to pull me back onto my feet as they were trying to do that, I pulled them  onto the floor with me as I gave them a hug.

Y/n would whine" Thornnnn!"

I'd chuckle as I let them go, as they stood up as they walked over the edge and sat down to looked at the sun slowing setting down.

As I followed their foot steps and sat beside them, as my hand was intertwined with their cold hand.

"I've seen this thousands of times, yet it never fails me to get memorised from it's beauty,that humans like us can't explain it" Y/n said

"Yea you're right Y/n! Just like my flowers in my garden, the sunset is really beautiful!" I said with a smile

As we sat in silence, though it is comfortable but something about it felt a little bit odd for some reason.

The silence didn't last long until Y/n spoke "Thorn... Why didn't you.."

"W-what—what do you m-mean Y/n? I don't remember doing anything wrong..." I said to her with frown on my face.

Y/n looked at me with a blank face and asked me "Why didn't you went at my funeral?"

I'd frooze at my place then I let out a nervous chuckle "Oh Y/n you with your silly jokes! You aren't dead... Right?"

"Thorn.... Why would I joke about my own death?"

I went silent, knowing that "Y/n" was saying the truth. I was being in denial every since Y/n died.... During in a mission with them at Tapops.

I felt tears started to fall from my eyes "Y-Y/n... I.."

"I died months ago Thorn...."

Y/n died for months and I just can't accept it. I lost someone who was my best friend, my lover.

As Y/n faded away as I looked at an empty spot that was occupied by a cheerful person which who was now gone. They were never there, it was all just a memory in my head.

Here I am now, at their tombstone as the letters of their name were craved nicely
"Y/n L/n"

"A cheerful person , a intelligent child, a loving friend, and a caring acquaintance.All lost in the hands to an evil alien,may they rest in peace in heaven."

As I lay down some flowers at their grave, feeling tears started to fall once again as I'd crouched down and put my forehead against on top of the tombstone as if it was someone's head as I started to cry.

"Y/n... I- I.... I'm so sorry... I couldn't protect you in time! If only I was faster enough... I could have save you.... But I didn't... Y/n... I love you... Please forgive me.... I... I... Wish I was the one who died instead of you... My flower" I know that I wouldn't be the same without you, Y/n I feel.... Helpless and hopeless.

✯☆✯

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭

𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝,𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭.