✨⚡ 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐞 ⚡✨

✯☆✯

𝐅𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭,𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 2𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡,𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞,𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞,𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞...𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.

✯☆✯

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

1𝐤

✯☆✯

As you were reading a book in your room, as you can hear the sound of rain drops falling from the sky as you would look at it once and a while.

Rain made you calm, though you think it would even made you even more calmer if only if can see colors.

It's not like you were born like this. It's like a complex kind of soulmate kind of thing that you didn't really understand that much.

Heck. you weren't even sure if you were going to meet your soulmate because you rarely speak to people and even look at people.

You just really hate to talk to people in general, as you walked towards your bed. Getting ready to bed since it's going to be Monday tomorrow.

× Timeskip ×

After you woke up, standing up from your bed as you yawn,feeling bored and not knowing what to do as you packed your stuff at your bag, went down stairs as your mom gave you a simple sandwich to eat for breakfast.

If you are wondering, yes you took a shower of course...

As you were walking towards school now, as you were a little bit sleepy right now as you bumped into someone.

"Oi watch i—"

It was a male's voice but you ignored it and walked away, as you muttered a small sorry to him.