✨⚡𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 ⚡✨

✯☆✯

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞,𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨.

𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦...

✯☆✯

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! ⚠︎

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞.𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬,𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

.

.

.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨...

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

900+

✯☆✯

It was Valentine's day, a day where all love is filled in the air.

As Thunder and I were sitting down,as I saw him cracked a smile at me which was really rare.

"Woah!you smiled Thunder! wait... let me grab my phone let me take a photo of it!" I said in a jokingly matter as I was holding a bar of chocolate that I found at the trash can, I mean who the hell would throw away possibly free chocolate from someone?! After all food is food.

Thunder looked away from me and smacked me lightly on my head "ow... Thunder you're so mean!" I whined as a pouted

"Oh shut up idiot, why are you even eating that you found that in the trash can. Its disgusting"

"So?....and your problem is?... I dont want to waste food so I took it!"

I heard Thunder sigh as I put a piece of chocolate in his mouth as he chew it "Not bad..." Thunder muttered as I giggle "See I told!"

"Nee-heehee~ Y/n-Chan!" A familiar voice called out my name as they person ran up to me a hugged me, as I immediately notice who the person was "Hey Kokichi" I greeted him as I gave him a smile as I think I heard a low growl from Thunder but ignored it.

As Kokichi grabbed both of my hands "I just wanted to say... that Thorn had forced me to find you because he wanted to tell you something"

"Really?"

"Maybe or maybe not. After all I am a lair" Kokichi said as he smirked as I playfully rolled my eyes "Yea sure.... come on let's meet up with Thorn" I said with a smile as I followed the small boy.

As I saw Thorn holding a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates as he went up to me, hearing Kokichi as he left as Thorn gave me the bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

"N/n-Chan.... I just want to say I've been catching feelings for you ever since you became one of my best of friends so... I just want to say that will you be my partner?" Thorn said as I smiled and blushed at the same time "Of course I would!" I said kissing him on the lips all so suddenly, he was shock at first as he kissed back as we parted, as our faces were painted red. as we held hands as we have big smiles on our faces.

As I went to Thunder to tell him "THUNDER!THORN IS MY LOVE PARTNER NOW!" I said to him with a big smile as Thunder gave a small smile at me "That's great  Y/n" Thunder said in a low voice as I felt there's something wrong with him but ignored him as I heard someone called my name for something that they need helped for as I told Thorn and Thunder I'll be back.

...

Thunder glared at the green eyed boy as Thunder pinned him against the wall, a pair of scissors on his hand as had it on the poor boy's neck.

"B-Big brother?..." Thorn was scared, he wanted to scream but can't as he felt uneasy when Thunder had a dark vibe around him as he also had glaring at him like that.

"How dare you..."

"W-what do you mean....? I-....I..dont understand..." Thorn said as he felt tears started to fall out from his eyes as Thunder had pissed of face that was on his face "You took them from me..." Thunder said in a low voice as he cover the poor boy's mouth with his left hand as his right hand stabbed him at the green eyed boy, as Thorn's screams were muffled as tears started to fall more, he couldn't just imagine that his big brother was doing this to him.

Thorn felt betrayed by his own brother, as Thunder lift the scissors up onto Thorn's head as he pirece it right onto his skull, hearing the skull cranked as Thunder had an insane smile on his face "No one will take them from me...no one..."

Thunder said as he continue to stab the poor boy,mostly he would stabbed Thorn were...his eyes.

...

he did it over and over again until he felt satisfied...

...

As Thunder put some of his Brother's blood on his finger, as he wrote on the wall "Happy Valentines :)".

As Thunder stabbed his dead brother again but this time at the chest as you walked inside, as your eyes widen seeing that your best friend just killed your newly lover not only that, what's messed up that he killed his own brother.

"What.... the hell have you done?!"

You started to shake, tears in your eyes. as you were seeing a death corpse who you were going to newly called as a lover.

As Thunder walking towards you, as you were trying to run away but he grabbed your wrist as caress your cheek "Your mine now, I will kill everyone that is on our path. We're destiny for each other Y/n...."

"What...no way!...you're... you're... a monster!"

Thunder growled as Thunder throw you against the wall, as you hit your head while at it as it was bleeding as Thunder walked towards you and lift your chin up to make you look at him.

"If you can't love me, then I'll make you love me"

As he kissed you and that's the only thing you saw before you black out.

✯☆✯

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭