♧︎︎︎✨ 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 ✨♧︎︎︎

•𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝•

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠︎

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝,𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰.

𝐑/𝐧 - 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐂/𝐧 - 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞?𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄)

𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞:

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥,𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

1.8k

× No one's POV ×

Y/n L/n who wasn't your orginary or even from fairy tales kind of Royalty.

You were rude, demanding, and selfish for a queen. that everyone was filled with fear and hatred staring right back at you.

You didn't care,all you really care was power and wanted to get the whole world got controlled by you.

Then here was Earthquake or Quake for short, he was one of butlers here at your kingdom with his brothers of course.

He became friends with you, as sometimes he even wondered why he was friends with you but deep down he knows you had that soft side of you but you just didn't really know how to show or express it even.

He had fallen for you, yes you he didn't know why but he did though out of all the girls that he had fallen for he had fallen for you.

A queen that everyone loathe and fear by you, who bothers to get into your way.

As you were in the Thorne room, you sitting in the Thorne as you were staring down at a pink hijab female.

"Please, your majesty I begged you..." The girl said as you gave her a smile.

"Why or course..." you said as the girl looked at you with a small smile in her face.

"Re-" you cut the girl off as you spoke "Of course not! Guards take her away!" You said as you crossed your legs, as you pointed at a girl giving the girl a grin.

As the hijab girl was shouting and begging the guards to let her go but it didn't work as she eventually got dragged outside as you called your brother to take charge of things of the kingdom as you decided to go the kingdom's garden.

Quake was there as he felt pity and sadness when he just saw this happening in his very own eyes but can't do anything about it.