☾︎✨𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫✨☽︎

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ⚠︎

𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭,𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐲:

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:

1.9k

★☆★

× Y/n's POV ×

I was just looking through my stuff, as I tried to make my room really well organised.

As I was cleaning and here I spotted my dairy that I had last year and as I decided to grabbed it, after all it has been a while since I wrote something I think the last one I wrote something in this was around December 2019.

As I opened it looking and reading some of the pages as I looked at the lastest one...

- December 3rd 2019

Dear dairy or someone reading this.

Today,Boboiboy gave his sweater to me because he told me that I looked better with it than he does, only if he knew that I loved him but there's no way I would have a chance to be with him.

I'm just a friend to him after all... Then something else happened a girl named Heather walked in the hallway as she passed by us.

As I tried to get Boboiboy my attention but he was still memorised by her beauty. Probably love at first sight I guess, I wish I was her....

- Signed by Y/n L/n

I felt my heart shattered as I remembered those times, knowing that Boboiboy actually started dating her for this past few months and it makes just jealous to see them together but I just have to deal with it.

As I just sigh and looked at the clock, seeing what time it was and it was already late.

So I just flopped into my bed as I slowly started to cry to sleep.

★☆★

× next day... ×

I woke up with the alarm beating, as I turned it off. Stretching for a while before I left my bed, grabbing some clothes as I walked to the showers to get ready for school.

★☆★

× Timeskip... ×

After my shower, as I grabbed some bread with butter to make it as my breakfast as I was preparing my things for school.

As I ate my breakfast as I was walking to the direction of the school, knowing that Boboiboy won't walk with me to school like he used too.