✨🌀 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 🌀✨

✯☆✯

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭,𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

⚠︎ 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 ⚠︎

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

500+

✯☆✯

× Y/n's POV ×

As I was getting things at the kitchen, baking something for Cyclone.

I always love baking, it always have been a passion and then I met with Cyclone he was.... an amazing boy I really admired him alot and I still think all of this was a dream, thinking that there's no way that I could that such at cute guy like him but this is reality, he's real

Cyclone and I have  been dating for almost a two years now, as our bond grew stronger and stronger everyday.

As I was in deep thoughts about my lover as I felt two hands that place at both sides of my waist, laying down their chin against my shoulder.

I look who it was, it was my one and only lover. Cyclone "Ah! Hello Cy"

Cyclone smiled "Hey Y/n! so what are you baking?"

"I'm baking strawberry puffs and chocolate puffs today"

"Mhmmm... I bet you'll taste better than those pastries" Cyclone whisper in my ear as I blushed, cyclone and I would always tease each other from time to time to see who would make each other more flustered first.

It's always has been a fun little game that you two always do, as you looked at him giving him a little kiss on the lips "We both know you're tastier than I do"

"Oh really now, Y/n?" Cyclone gave me a smug smirk as I playfully rolled my eyes "Yes I am sure baby boy"

I look at what I am making which was the cream of the pastries as it was done, I grabbed some with my thumb as I put it all over Cyclone's lip as I kissed him as he would kiss back, my arms wrapped around his neck as his arms were wrapped around my waist.

As he bit my lower lip, asking for an entrance as I playfully declined as he groped my ass, causing me to gasp as he would put his tongue inside of my mouth.

As we fought dominance, as we get heated from our make out session as I felt his hand under my shirt, as he would grabbed my right breast as I would moan from the kiss by his touch, as I felt his lips formed into a smile as he parted away "You taste sweet as ever cupcake, I can't wait to eat you all up"

I blushed as I gave him a smug smirk as I whisper to him close to his ear "Not if I eat you first baby"

As you dragged him to your bedroom, completely forgetting the thing you were doing in the kitchen, all you really want is to taste your baby boy right now and having fun with him.

As you pinned him to the bed as you planted kisses and marks from his jawline to his collar bone, as he would groan in pleasure as he would do the same to you.

let's say you two really have fun :))

✯☆✯

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭,𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭