✨☯︎ 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 ☯︎✨

✯☆✯

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

800+

✯☆✯

× Y/n's POV ×

Today it was Ying's birthday, I was nervous since I did promised Yaya to just confessed to her at her birthday.

Sometimes people think it's easy when it isn't, especially when you don't want to get hurt... Again by love.

I just sigh as I got up from my bed, knowing that I have to distract Ying until the others are ready for her suprise party.

As I went to the bathroom to took a shower, after that as I immediately walked outside, walking to Ying's house which isn't that far away from here.

× Timeskip ×

After a few minutes later, I was at her front door. I let out a deep sigh as I'd knock on the door, as someone opened it as it was Ying.

"Hey Y/n!" Ying greeted me as I started to blush a bit "Uh... Hey Ying!" I said with an little awkward smile.

"So where are we going?" Ying asked as her and I started walking "Well we are going to the mall, the others are a bit busy so they aren't able to come"

Ying looked at me as she pouts "Really? They are busy when it's literally my birthday!"

"Don't worry they might come and join with us" I said with a smile as Ying chuckle "heh yea!"

As we were walking, as I looked at her "Ying... I..."

Ying looked at me as her eyes were filled with curiosity "What?"

"I..i...never mind..." I said as I looked away, sighing to myself feeling embarrassed.

"Oh... Ok?"

As we continue to walk with an additional awkward silence.

× No one's POV ×

As the two were in the mall. as they would be in the arcade, go shopping but something felt off. Well to Ying, why you may asked?

Well first of all, you have been acting weird around her, then she feels like wanted to say something to her but you just changed your mind or find an excuse. It kinda made her irritated a bit because of that.

"What the heck, are they hiding something from me?" Ying said to herself with her thoughts, as Ying was on the chair waiting for food as Y/n was the one ordering the food.

After that and after the food has been servered, as you two ate in silence not until Ying decided to break it.

"Y/n" Ying called out your name as you just hummed as you were in the middle of eating.

"Is something in your mind? You've have been acting off lately" Ying asked as you froze but quickly snapping back in reality.

"I-it's nothing!" You said as Ying glared at you "you're lying again!tell me the truth Y/n! I know there's something wrong with you" Ying said as you raised your hands a bit.

"I-i...was going to say that... That..."

"That?"

"IreallylikeyousomuchsoIwashopingifIcouldbeyourloveparther" you said quickly, which made Ying confused "Ok, ok Y/n say it normally. I can't hear it properly."

You took a deep sigh as you are preparing yourself to get rejected by your crush "I-I was going to say...that I liked you alot and I was wondering if we can be more then friends..." you said as you looked a away from her.

As for Ying, she was shock that you liked her back as she smiled, giving you a hug and a kiss on the cheek "Of course I will be"

You started to blushed even more as you covered your face to hide how flustered you are right now.

As Ying would chuckle and grabbed both of your hands and made you looked at her "Hey, don't cover your face I want to see you're spectacular in my eyes"

When she said that you got even more flustered as she would tease you.

As you guys were going to the kokotiam, knowing that the suprise party was done as you heard Ying sigh "I wish our friends would join with us" she said as her hand was intertwined with yours.

"yea..." you said as you two got surprised by confetti "SUPRISE YING!" your friends said

"W-what's all this?" Ying asked as you smiled "Well it's your suprise birthday party duh!"

"Yea, Y/n planned it" Yaya said as Ying looked at you and smiled "Really?"

You chuckle as you started to bosuhed once again "Y-yea..." you said as you looked away.

× Timeskip ×

After you guys were done celebrating as you walked Ying home "So I'll see you at school I guess?" you said giving her a smile as she smiles back "Of course"

You only nodded as you were about to leave but Ying grabbed your arm as she pulled you as she planted a kiss on your lips as you were surprised as you kissed back, as you two parted your were a blushing mess.

"Love you"

You smiled

"Love you too"

✯☆✯

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭