✨🔥 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰 🔥✨

✯☆✯

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐔

𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 (𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞) 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝.

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! ⚠︎

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

✯☆✯

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞,𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭,𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫.

✯☆✯

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

600+

✯✩✯

As you were walking around the school corridors seeing some people holding hands, which identify as them already found their soulmate and some people with black marks meaning that they were trying to find their soulmate and be with them.

As for you, you were kinda embarrassed that the mark that your soulmate left you was at your right cheek, it looks like someone freaking slapped you and the mark won't ever come off.

You were anxious to find who was your soulmate because you didn't really want to date someone who is a jerk or a someone you don't even though but you have to deal with it you guess.

As right now you were sitting next to Cyclone, eating your lunch as you were ranting about your soulmate.

As for Cyclone he had his black marks around his knuckles.

"When will they finally came? I don't want to die without finding who it was..." you whined

"Don't worry about it Y/n! You'll find them somewhere, if you didn't find them even in your 50s I suggest that you'll be the crazy cat lady instead!"

You playfully rolled your eyes "Cyclone you're a meanie!"

"Heheh I'm just kidding!"

"Yea sure..."

...

As you two sat in silence as someone sat next to you guys which is one of your best friends, Blaze.

"Oh hey Blaze!" You greeted him with a smile "Hey Y/n..."

"Hey there's something wrong man?" Cyclone asked Blaze

"Well... Its just that... Ugh! Until to this day I still don't have a black mark from my soulmate? Are they ignoring me?!" Blaze whine as you laugh "Maybe they are"

"Don't be upset about it Blaze! You will find them soon" Cyclone said trying to make his friend feel a bit better as Blaze sigh "Yea you're right... I CAN'T GIVE UP NOW!"

"Wow so much determination" You said with a smirk on your face, if there's no such thing as soulmates you would absolutely date Blaze "How about I treat you at the cafe so you can feel better?"

"Y/n you don't ne—" you cut Blaze by you grabbing his wrist then all of the sudden,a golden glow started to hurt your eyes as you cover them, as it dim down.

As you looked at Blaze as he looked back, with shock faces as you start to felt tears that was coming out from your eyes.

Those aren't sad tears though, those were happy tears, you were happy that you finally found someone to love, to care, to cherish. Especially that person is the one you lik— no loved in the first place.

As Blaze tackled me down as his lips met with mine, as you kissed back it was amazing but then someone ruined the moment.

"Awww man, Y/n won't be a crazy cat lady in the future!"

"Shut up Cyclone! I will beat you up"

"Hehe yea sure, I'll leave you too alone" Cyclone said as he left you and Blaze alone.

You two looked each other in the eyes, smiling from ear to ear as you wrapped your arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Your lips met with his once again, as you kissed it back after a few seconds you two part away from the kiss.

"I love you,Chicken Head."

"Love you too, My bitch"

"Hey!"

✯☆✯