Chapter 14

Next Day~

Iori and Tamaki entered the class and saw Tenn and Riku with an annoyed expression. They went to where they were seated and asked "What's up?"

Tenn replies "It's nothing," Tamaki said "Nope... Something is definitely up because, you two are making a scary face," Riku said in Japanese "Are we?" Tamaki and Iori were surprised.

Iori asked surprised "You can speak Japanese fully now?" Riku replies "Yes... I was too pissed to sleep last night that I decided to study Japanese instead,"

Tamaki mumbles "No wonder you look so haggard," Tenn said "If you'll excuse me... I shall go to the comfort room," and leaves with an annoyed face. Iori and Tamaki look at each other and thought 'I wonder what happened?'

Break~

While Tenn and Riku were eating, the others were looking at them and Gaku asked "What's up with you two?" Tenn looks at them and smiled 'sweetly' "Us? It's nothing,"

The others shivered and thought at the same time ' I better not make these two angry if I still want to live' Riku asked noticing their gazes "What's with your faces?"

They came back to reality and Sogo said "I-it's nothing," Yamato asked surprised "How can you speak Japanese fluently now?" Riku replies "I was pissed yesterday... So I decided to study Japanese instead,"

Mitsuki mumbles "No wonder you look so haggard," Tamaki whispers to him "That's what I also thought," Nagi said "Putting that aside... What did your parents tell you?"

The duo looked at Nagi surprised. Tenn sighed and said "I guess we've been caught..." Riku agrees "Yeah," Sogo asked "So? What did they tell you?"

Tenn said "My father said that I have a younger twin brother," the others were surprised and Mitsuki turned to Riku and asked "What about you?" Riku replies "Mother told me that I have an older twin brother,"

Ryuu asked in disbelief "Are you serious?" the duo nod in response. Iori asked "But why now?" Riku said "Mother was afraid to tell me," Tenn says "Same reason,"

The others sweat drop because, the parents were cowards and Sogo said trying to calm them down "W-well maybe they have another reason why they didn't tell you before," Tenn sighed and said "Father said that to me as well,"

Riku said "Well... I hope when we meet, it won't be awkward," Tenn agrees "I hope so too,"

At the of the day~

Sogo who was with Ryuu and Yamato on their way home said "I wonder if those two would be okay," Yamato said "I think it'll go fine... I mean... They finally get to meet their long lost brother, right?"

Ryuu said "I bet it would go fine," the duo nods in agreement.

Tenn~

Takato wasn't around and Tenn head to his room and got changed. He sat on the edge of the bed and mumbles "I wonder who my younger brother is?"

He looked at the bracelet given to him and he thought 'I guess my brother's name begins with an R' and closed his eyes.

Riku~

The redhead was seating on the chair and said as he was looking at the bracelet given to him "I'm guessing that my older brothers name begins with a T,"

He sighed and said "I hope that the waiting was worth it," and look outside the window.

Meanwhile~

Yumi and Takato were at a restaurant talking.... Again...

Takato said "I hope it goes well," Yumi said "I know it will... Even though they already know each other,"

Takato chuckles and said "I know... I want to see how they react," Yumi agrees "Same... But knowing Riku, he wouldn't want to separate with Tenn once they'll know,"

Takato said "Even Tenn would probably be like that," Takato and Yumi went silent.

And they opened their mouths at the same time...

"Look..."

Takato said after a chuckle "You go first," Yumi smiled and said "Look, I know that we had a few misunderstandings in the past and I was just wondering if we could..." Takato said "Get back together?"

Yumi nods slightly blushing, Takato said "I was also thinking the same thing... The fact that, we let our anger and sadness get to us and involve the children was irresponsible,"

Yumi said "And they had to grow up hearing lies from their own parents made it even worst," Takato said "I'm ready to tell them," Yumi agrees "Same goes with me,"

The weekend came, Yumi said "Riku, we have to go now," Riku got up and said "Alright," and asked as they entered the car "Where are we meeting?"

Yumi smiled and said "We're going to our house in the past before we even separated," Riku said "I hope everything goes well," Yumi chuckles and received a message.

After reading it, she said "Looks like they're already there," Riku said "Then... We should hurry!" Yumi said "Hai~hai~"

When they arrived, Riku said as he looked at the place "So this is where we lived I the past," Yumi says as he pats Riku's head "Yes... We better get in,"

Once they've entered the house and entered the living room. A teen with baby pink hair and baby pink eyes was shocked. Riku had the same expression.

They point at each other and said in unison "We are..." and continues...

"Twins?!"

______________________________________

Tenn: How can you be so cruel?

Me: It's a must for the plotting

Tenn: And you even left it as a cliffhanger!

Riku: Well, she must have a good reason, right?

Me: Of course I do!

Tenn: That doesn't explain the cliffhanger.

Me: Anyways... Bye!

Tenn: Don't ignore me!

Riku: Guys... Calm down😅