Chapter 6

After first subject~

While they were waiting for the next teacher, the class had their own world, some are on their phones, some are asleep and some are in a group talking with each other.

The four were talking, Tamaki said as he was bored "I want to go home!" the trio turned to him with a flat face and said unison "Not going to happen," Tamaki looked at the trio and exclaimed "Mou! I was just kidding! You guys aren't any fun,"

Iori raised an eyebrow "Oh really?" Tamaki exclaims "Really!" the duo just stare at them and shrugged. After talking for a while, the teacher comes in and they all go to their respective desks.

Break~

When the bell rang, Tamaki stood up, ran and yell "Pudding!" the trio watched the teen dash to cafeteria. Tenn and Iori sighed and Tenn says "We better run after him," Iori nods and Riku was worried 'Run after him?' before Riku could say something the duo began running after Tamaki and he just said "I guess I have no choice... What could possibly go wrong?" And chased after the trio.

As they were getting closer to the cafeteria, Riku realized that his breathing became unstable and vision starting to become blurry.

The duo stopped and turned to him, "You okay?" Iori asked and they forget about the pudding maniac and walked towards the redhead.

Tenn who realized what was going on asked "Do you have your inhaler?" Riku was shocked and Iori just asked "Inhaler?" Riku asked "How pant* did you-" before he could even finish his sentence he collapsed.

"Riku/-san!" the duo exclaimed. They began panicking "What do we do now?!" Iori asked as it is his first time encountering this kind of situation. Tenn composed himself and replied "Take him to the infirmary," Iori nods and gave the redhead a piggy back ride as they dashed to the infirmary.

With Tamaki~

After buying his pudding, Tamaki wondered "Where'd they go?" and he looked around. To only see his seniors, Mitsuki asked "Where are the three?" Tamaki replies "Dunno,"

Sogo said "Putting that aside, we should probably wait for them," that said they went to look for their seats.

As they sat down, Yamato's phone rang and he answers the call (Yes, phones are allowed ^_________^)

"Oi, Ichi where are ya?"

'Uh... We're at the infirmary,'

"Infirmary? Why?" when they heard that word they all glanced at Yamato

'Riku-san collapsed... So come over here... Bye'

'I see... We'll be right there,'

When he puts down his phone, Ryuu asked worried "What happened?" Yamato replies "Riku passed out," Nagi exclaimed "Oh, why desu?" Yamato shrugs and Gaku said "We better go check on them," they nod in agreement and dashed to the infirmary.

Infirmary~

The others enter the infirmary, the duo turned their heads to their senpais, Yuki asked "What happened?" Tenn replies "Unfortunately, Riku has asthma," their eyes widen except for Iori.

They were alarmed by Riku who asked after waking up "What happened?" Tenn replies "You passed out," Riku frowned and remembers what happened.

"So you guys already know, right?" Riku asked with his bangs covering his eyes. Sogo replies "Yes, we already know," Riku says "I see,"

Tenn asked "You should've told us sooner you know," Riku looked up and said "I tried to but you guys ran off already," the trio looked at the side.

Mitsuki said "So it was your fault!" Tamaki said "W-we can explain," Sogo says "It's okay, you guys didn't know anyways," the trio sighed in relief.

The bell rings, "Ah... We better get going," Riku said as he stood up. Momo who just arrived "That won't be necessary," Riku asked "Why?" Momo replies "I already informed the teacher and he said you better rest and you can attend classes this afternoon," Iori sighed and says "We better get going then. See you later Riku-san,"

Riku watched the others leave the infirmary, he sighed and covered himself with the blanket. And dozed off.

With the trio~

When they enter the classroom, the teacher wasn't there yet, and Tamaki exclaimed "No fair! I want to be sick too!" Iori turned to him with a flat face "But you aren't sick,"

Tamaki exclaimed "You guys are no fun," Tenn sighs and the teacher enters the classroom for the class to begin.

______________________________________
I have recovered a little from the poll!ಥ‿ಥ

And wait for next month to voteÓ╭╮Ò

Anyways..... Buhbye!😊