Chapter 1

On the day of July 9, two adorable fraternal twins were born on a wealthy family. The older had baby pink hair and eyes while the younger hair had crimson red hair and eyes.

But because, of a misunderstanding between the married couple they decided to separate and move to different countries and maybe one day, on the right time, they will have to tell their children the truth

The father took the older one and named him Tenn and the mother took the younger one and named him Riku.

To make sure that they won't see each other on the future the father decided to move to Australia and the mother decides to move to U.K. And made a deal that once they have reached the age of 15 they will return to Japan.

Side of the older twin~

The father named Takato and his son, Tenn who was still a baby arrived to Australia and began to live on a luxurious mansion. Tenn grew up the smart and had a strong body.

And of course since he grew up in Sydney, Australia,he speaks English excellently

14 years old~

Tenn woke up and was greeted by the servants...
He replied in English "Goodmorning,"

He sat on the dinning table and his father greets and spoke in Japanese with each other "Goodmorning, Tenn,"

He replied "Goodmorning, Father,"

He saw his father looking at him so he asked "What's wrong?"

Takato takes a deep breath and replies "We will be moving to Japan next year,"

Tenn asked "Why?"

Takato replies "Because... You have to learn our Japanese culture,"

Tenn raised an eyebrow "Really?"

Takato nods and says "You also have to practice your Japanese,"

Tenn says "My Japanese is fine, but yeah, sure might as well see Japan for the first time at last,"