Chapter 5

And it's a miracle that I am able to update!!! Enjoy!!!🙃

______________________________________

Tenn Side~

Tenn arrived back home and was greeted by the maids and butlers "Welcome back, master Tenn," Tenn looks around to see no sign of his father he asked "Where's father?"

Luka replies "Master Takato went out to attend an important business," Tenn replies "What kind of business?" Luka replies "I'm sorry but, we are told not to tell you anything about this business," Tenn sighs in retirement and said "I'll be going to bed then,"

Tenn enters his room,puts his bag down, changes his clothes and lays down on the bed thinking 'I wonder why I get the feeling that I should protect Riku' Tenn sat up and looked outside the window and asked himself "Why does it also feel like father is hiding something from me?"

Without him knowing Takato was outside his room listening to what his son is saying. Luka who was with him asked "What are you going to do now?" Takato replies "I also don't know... But sooner or later we will have to tell them the truth. We just have to wait for the right time,"

Luka replies "Understood, Master Takato," Takato walks to his room and calls for Yumi again.

Riku's Side~

Riku arrived home and exclaimed "I'm home!" Sara replies "Welcome back, youngmaster," Riku looks around to see no sign of his mother and he asked "Where did mother go?" Sara replies "She had some business to attend to,"

Riku says "I'll be going to bed now then," as he walked to his room he coughed this caught the attention of the maids and butlers and Sara asked "Are you okay?" Riku responds "I'm fine, I just need rest," and proceeds to his room.

Riku flopped on his bed and wondered 'Something feels missing' he looked outside the window and closed his eyes to sleep.

Yumi's Office~

Yumi was doing some paper work when her phone suddenly rings, she picks it up...

"Hello, Takato,"

'Hello, Yumi'

"What's wrong?"

'Tenn is beginning to suspect me... And I don't think their ready yet'

"I see... Don't worry. It won't be long till we tell them the truth... But for now we just have to wait for the right timing,"

'You're right... How's Riku doing?'

"Riku's doing great. He's still sick though,"

'I see... I hope he's doing good. Taking care of his health,'

"How about Tenn? How is he?"

'He is a smart kid... Doing great in his studies a bit of a Tsundere though'

"That's good to hear... Well I gotta go,"

'Same here... Bye,'

"Bye,"

The call ends and Yumi thought 'How long will we hide this secret?'

She stands and leaves her office.

Takato's Room~

After the call ended, he looked outside the window and said "We're sorry for doing this but... We have to," and hears someone knock on his door.

"Come in!" he says and the door opens.

"Father?" Tenn said and Takato turned to him asking "What's wrong?" Tenn answers "I will be going to a friend's house this weekend," Takato said surprised "Why?" Tenn replies "Because, we're going to teach this guy who doesn't know how to speak Japanese,"

Takato frowned 'This guy?' he was brought back to the real world when Tenn asked "Father, may I?" Takato replies "Of course!" Tenn smiles and says "Thank you father... I'll be going to bed now then,"

"Goodnight," Takato says and he as well went to bed.

Next Day~

Riku, Tamaki and Iori were talking about their group study this weekend and Tenn who just arrived asked "What are you guys talking about?"

Riku replies "We were just talking about the group study this weekend," Tamaki said lazily "I feel to lazy to attend though," Iori sighs and says "You suck at Math and English Yotsoba-san... So you have to go,"

Tamaki pouts while he eats his pudding. Riku said as he slumped "Hopefully, I can speak in Japanese fully after this group study," Tenn says "Of course you can,"

Riku turns to him and said "Thanks," Iori and Tamaki observed these two and even before Iori said something the bell rang. "Seems like class is going to start," Riku says and they go to their respective desks for the class to begin.

Both Iori and Tamaki thought 'For some kind of reason... Those two look so alike,'

______________________________________

Too fast? Yeah... But anyways... I'm not letting it end just yet🙂 I've got an idea about this story, so please wait for the following chapters...

See ya!✌️